I’m curious about having my wife seduced but not know I’m setting it up.

maddogtx

Male
From
TX, US
Not sure if it’s a good idea or one to completely blow up in my face. Of course I’m horny so probably not thinking clear. But I’d love to help a black man with a bbc seduce my wife. The issue is, she would believe she’s cheating if he was successful. I could tell him every way to get her to open up and laugh, etc. but at the end of the day, there is no guarantee. I dunno, I’m probably not thinking clear cuz all I imagine is this guy fucking my wife like a whore and sending me pics and telling me details after.

If your wife (or girlfriend as the case may be) has no idea this is your fantasy, then you are really:

1) Hoping that they cheat on you, which is terrible for your relationship and not sustainable, and
2) Odds of success are reduced significantly

If you have shared your fantasy and they know how excited it makes you, an attractive well hung black man coming on to her can be a turn on (especially if she thinks it’s a natural attraction), you can maintain the relationship without the cloud of cheating and your odds should be much better.

I have thought about this very scenario many times. I have been completely transparent with my wife about my fantasy, and she definitely knows how much it turns me on. She doesn’t think other men find her attractive (she’s shy, doesn’t dress provocatively and she always wears her wedding ring so guys wouldn’t normally try hitting on her) so I feel if we were away from home, had a couple drinks, and black guy hit on her….. worst case scenario she would politely decline his advances and she would fuck me senseless when we got back to our hotel room. Best case scenario the black guy would pop her BBC cherry and would have her talking in tongues and losing her mind in ecstacy.

The challenge as I see it is:
1) Black guys want a sure thing. I know my wife well, and I think she is primed for this kind of seduction but I can’t make any guarantees. I can guarantee that if the guy hits on her but is cool and not rude she would never be a bitch (she’s a shy, good natured catholic raised woman) or be rude to him. She would be flattered, and probably surprised and turned on, maybe a tad embarrassed.
2) I would be worried that the guy would let it slip that I set up the situation especially if she isn’t receptive to his advances. Would Create a huge fight for my wife and i and she would never trust that any black guy in the future that hit on her was doing so of his own free will. Would majorly mess things up.

I have thought about making it worth the guys time, like renting a room for him during our stay so he isn’t out any money, and if it doesn’t work out at least he has a cool place to hang out. Maybe giving him money for a nice dinner too. No $ to fuck my wife, but just for his time and trouble if it didn’t work out. If he didn’t want to fuck my wife after they met (highly, highly doubtful) he’s under no obligation to try to make something happen.

The only way I would try to make this happen is if the guy was totally chill and knew exactly the dynamic going on.

As for you guys thinking about this… grow a pair and at least be honest with your woman about what your fantasy is about if you haven’t done so already. If you need tips on how to message it I am happy to help. I blew my original opportunity to share with a girlfriend I had many years ago (the only other woman besides my wife I have had the fantasy about) and she would have gone for it but I was too scared. After that opportunity passed I swore I would never do that again. My wife had very little sexual experience before me, very sheltered, raised Catholic, a fair number of hang ups and yet I was able to share this with her before we even got married. Don’t live life with regrets.
My situation is very similar to yours in that my wife knows about my fantasy - I pretty much always talk about it during sex - but she has been raised a staunch catholic, is conflicted, shy, embarrassed etc., but I think would love it. I'll bide my time.

Not sure if it’s a good idea or one to completely blow up in my face. Of course I’m horny so probably not thinking clear. But I’d love to help a black man with a bbc seduce my wife. The issue is, she would believe she’s cheating if he was successful. I could tell him every way to get her to open up and laugh, etc. but at the end of the day, there is no guarantee. I dunno, I’m probably not thinking clear cuz all I imagine is this guy fucking my wife like a whore and sending me pics and telling me details after.
Not sure if this will help. but I have followed through on this "situation"

Just for clarification. I am an experienced Dom/bull for couples and women. I had a guy post on Craigslist - (obviously this was several years ago), but basically saying that he wanted to set his gf up with a hot, hung guy without her knowing about it. So we talked for a couple weeks, he then gave me her number and I started to text with her.

Long story short, we ended up going out for drinks, she confided in me that her bf was acting strange lately and because the cover story was that I was friends with her bf from way back, I told her that I know what is wrong with him. So she asked me to explain and I explained that he was having these cuckold fantasies of her playing around with another guy.

So she asked me point blank "is that what you want to do with me?"

So I said to her, "I would if you wanted to."

She was very upset. We finished our drinks and she went home. I got a text the next day from the bf, saying she was PISSED off, she yelled at him and threatened to break up with him. He said, he didnt know what to do. I told him, to tell her the truth, and allow her to make her own decisions.

They ended up breaking up 2 weeks later. I only found out because she texted me and told me and then asked if I wanted to go fro drinks again. So we planned to meet, and after drinks I took her back to my place and fucked her. So I did fuck this guy's gf, but he was no longer in the picture..

so proceed with caution guys

Just for clarification. I am an experienced Dom/bull for couples and women. I had a guy post on Craigslist - (obviously this was several years ago), but basically saying that he wanted to set his gf up with a hot, hung guy without her knowing about it. So we talked for a couple weeks, he then gave me her number and I started to text with her.

Long story short, we ended up going out for drinks, she confided in me that her bf was acting strange lately and because the cover story was that I was friends with her bf from way back, I told her that I know what is wrong with him. So she asked me to explain and I explained that he was having these cuckold fantasies of her playing around with another guy.

She was very upset. We finished our drinks and she went home. I got a text the next day from the bf, saying she was PISSED off, she yelled at him and threatened to break up with him. He said, he didnt know what to do. I told him, to tell her the truth, and allow her to make her own decisions.

They ended up breaking up 2 weeks later. I only found out because she texted me and told me and then asked if I wanted to go fro drinks again. So we planned to meet, and after drinks I took her back to my place and fucked her. So I did fuck this guy's gf, but he was no longer in the picture..

I was sharing mine with a friend who was very large. She loved it! The first time she squrted was when he was with her, and usually every time. She can no longer play with him and has said she have never been with a black bull. I'm hoping to meet up with one soon! Chances of her leaving are very slim

i really can't see this ever ending well for a cuck - it's an enormous breach of her trust. And once trust is gone, everything else tends to fall away too.
i think it's a much better idea to just get her on board.

Setting something up where you're hoping your spouse 'cheats' on you is just asking for trouble.

Setting something up with a potential playmate that meets the both of you together by "chance" (like at a bar) is a far better situation, albeit an imperfect one. Thought about doing that with my wife - and confessing my scheme afterwards. We've fantasized about that kind of situation anyway & she found it hot.

Setting something up where you're hoping your spouse 'cheats' on you is just asking for trouble.

Setting something up with a potential playmate that meets the both of you together by "chance" (like at a bar) is a far better situation, albeit an imperfect one. Thought about doing that with my wife - and confessing my scheme afterwards. We've fantasized about that kind of situation anyway & she found it hot.
Yeah that’s what I would do, set up a situation with a bull and then tell her what I had done and she needs to figure out what to wear and what hotel it’s at and the timing. I don’t think she would say no but she would be nervous and ask me 1000 questions. I’m going to set something up and ask her what flavor of meat she wants, white, mocha, or dark chocolate. Make her tell me. Or she may just kick my ass, at any rate it wil be worth a shot……😬

“Be careful for what you wish for. It might come true”.

I just think this is a terrible idea, and does not show much respect for your wife.
If you really want this, man up and TALK TO HER. But don't destroy the trust she has in you by taking this route.
The most likely outcome is that she will be your ex wife.
My two cents...

My wifes first time was a set up. I took the wife out for drinks and had a guy I had been chatting with for a few months meet us there and ask to sit with us because the hotel bar was very crowded. He was very personable, good looking and had charisma. The most important things that were done prior to meeting someone , make sure he is a good person and a normal cool dude, make sure your wife is into it by having multiple conversations with her about actually fucking a BBC, do not set her up while she is alone, be there and be her protector. I might add my wife was in contact with him through email for a few weeks prior to them meeting. She was raised Catholic, was shy and although she got super wet when we talked about it, I knew she would not be willing to go out with me with the intention of meeting someone. She would have been too nervous, needless to say she still gets nervous. There was also an agreement with the man, no guarantees of anything, zero expectations, sit down chat and see where it goes. If worse comes to worse he would have at least gotten free drinks out of it. Just my 2 cents on what worked for me. I cant speak for everyone, but a lot of time goes into it for me to properly vet someone prior to meeting, its exhausting sometimes. Take it slow and make sure the guy is a good match or the first time might be the last time.

A few years into it my wife said she wishes we would have started when we were younger.

Why send her out alone? Go with her, make her comfortable, make it seem by chance. Its not cheating if you watch/participate. If you two have discussed it, did you discuss being there or her cheating ?

If your wife (or girlfriend as the case may be) has no idea this is your fantasy, then you are really:

1) Hoping that they cheat on you, which is terrible for your relationship and not sustainable, and
2) Odds of success are reduced significantly

If you have shared your fantasy and they know how excited it makes you, an attractive well hung black man coming on to her can be a turn on (especially if she thinks it’s a natural attraction), you can maintain the relationship without the cloud of cheating and your odds should be much better.

I have thought about this very scenario many times. I have been completely transparent with my wife about my fantasy, and she definitely knows how much it turns me on. She doesn’t think other men find her attractive (she’s shy, doesn’t dress provocatively and she always wears her wedding ring so guys wouldn’t normally try hitting on her) so I feel if we were away from home, had a couple drinks, and black guy hit on her….. worst case scenario she would politely decline his advances and she would fuck me senseless when we got back to our hotel room. Best case scenario the black guy would pop her BBC cherry and would have her talking in tongues and losing her mind in ecstacy.

The challenge as I see it is:
1) Black guys want a sure thing. I know my wife well, and I think she is primed for this kind of seduction but I can’t make any guarantees. I can guarantee that if the guy hits on her but is cool and not rude she would never be a bitch (she’s a shy, good natured catholic raised woman) or be rude to him. She would be flattered, and probably surprised and turned on, maybe a tad embarrassed.
2) I would be worried that the guy would let it slip that I set up the situation especially if she isn’t receptive to his advances. Would Create a huge fight for my wife and i and she would never trust that any black guy in the future that hit on her was doing so of his own free will. Would majorly mess things up.

I have thought about making it worth the guys time, like renting a room for him during our stay so he isn’t out any money, and if it doesn’t work out at least he has a cool place to hang out. Maybe giving him money for a nice dinner too. No $ to fuck my wife, but just for his time and trouble if it didn’t work out. If he didn’t want to fuck my wife after they met (highly, highly doubtful) he’s under no obligation to try to make something happen.

The only way I would try to make this happen is if the guy was totally chill and knew exactly the dynamic going on.

As for you guys thinking about this… grow a pair and at least be honest with your woman about what your fantasy is about if you haven’t done so already. If you need tips on how to message it I am happy to help. I blew my original opportunity to share with a girlfriend I had many years ago (the only other woman besides my wife I have had the fantasy about) and she would have gone for it but I was too scared. After that opportunity passed I swore I would never do that again. My wife had very little sexual experience before me, very sheltered, raised Catholic, a fair number of hang ups and yet I was able to share this with her before we even got married. Don’t live life with regrets.
THIS THIS THIS!!! I have been thinking this for years!

Back