I’m a man that has a fantasy to share his wife

Pg18

Male
I’m looking for a friend to become friends with my wife and I. She has no idea about my fantasy I mentioned it once and she got pissed. Ever since my wife and I were having sex in our hotel room with everything open and we had guys watching it has been my fantasy. I choose a black guy because it would be her first bbc first time with 2 guys now I’m not small myself I’m about 8 1/2 inches and I want to find someone with 10 1/2 or bigger I want to see the pleasure on her face has a black guy and myself is fucking her this is going to be time consuming but well worth it

There’s a good chance that she would go with the flow it would have to be out parting and dancing she loves to dance and she would have to know him somewhat

There’s a good chance that she would go with the flow it would have to be out parting and dancing she loves to dance and she would have to know him somewhat
Do you two go dancing often? For us, it was erotic photography that opened her up, gave her pleasure when she got feedback from admiring black men.

I don’t dance next time we go I’m going to make sure she knows I’m 100% fine with her dancing with other guys
What is the hottest craving you have about her, that has at least some potential of working out? Every woman likes to feel attractive to someone, that's something we can rely on.

There’s several things I do know that she dances so sexy and it s in a seductive way she is beautiful and she has attended every time she leave somewhere

No wrong thing to do stay clear from her when she is getting ready she has to be perfect
I sympathize! Jess is going to do some photos this weekend, first time in about 2 years, and I'm really curious about how she wants to come out looking.

Back