Husbands sucking black cocks indirectly

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Some heterosexual husbands reject the idea of sucking another man's cock. But some of them end having contact with black cocks indirectly.
When Susie and me were 24 years old, we were not a couple then. She was still having a relationship with her black boyfriend Axel. But some time later, when they started having some problems in their relation and they used to separate for some weeks and come together over and over again, Susie and me had an affair.
I thought that she was not going to have sex with him anymore, but she told me that after 6 mounths without sex they finally had made it (they fucked during almost 6 months before their definitive break).
Susie had told me that she used to suck his cock to make him turn on before the fucks, so all the times Susie and me kissed during our affair, I was having contact with Axel's black cock indirectly!

Probably this is something that so many men have not taken conscience. Even when black lovers have sex with caucasian women while their husbands films them fucking, some times the black lovers don't think that the female mouth they are kissing are the same mouth that suck the husbands cock.
Have you ever think about it?
upload_2017-6-8_10-27-29.jpeg

It`s not like a man`s sperm stays for forever in a woman`s mouth or pussy. Also it is part of the preparation routine for wives and girlfriends to make themselves clean and sperm-free for potential black lovers before a date or night out. ;)

It`s not like a man`s sperm stays for forever in a woman`s mouth or pussy. Also it is part of the preparation routine for wives and girlfriends to make themselves clean and sperm-free for potential black lovers before a date or night out. ;)
I understand your point of view, but if a husband allows her wife to have sex with another man (a black lover for example) despite the cuckold husband doesn't participate actively during the fuck, after that if he kiss his wife with his tongue, he is tasting his wife's lover essence

Wife and I have been involved in multiple MFM all with Straight males and I would say a majority don't even consider indirect contact... at least 70% have had no issue either kissing or going down on my wife after I have been inside her or she's sucked me and thats during the same session. Everyone once in a while she will have a guy that is very explicit about wanting to know when was the last time she had dick and makes it a point to not kiss, etc if she's been with someone.

If it's possible to suck another man's cock by proxy by kissing or eating pussy, then I've had 1000's of cocks in my mouth 1000's of times. I've eaten a bunch of cum left by them, too, that I know for sure.

I understand your point of view, but if a husband allows her wife to have sex with another man (a black lover for example) despite the cuckold husband doesn't participate actively during the fuck, after that if he kiss his wife with his tongue, he is tasting his wife's lover essence
i don`t have a problem with that. And why should i?

Some heterosexual husbands reject the idea of sucking another man's cock. But some of them end having contact with black cocks indirectly.
When Susie and me were 24 years old, we were not a couple then. She was still having a relationship with her black boyfriend Axel. But some time later, when they started having some problems in their relation and they used to separate for some weeks and come together over and over again, Susie and me had an affair.
I thought that she was not going to have sex with him anymore, but she told me that after 6 mounths without sex they finally had made it (they fucked during almost 6 months before their definitive break).
Susie had told me that she used to suck his cock to make him turn on before the fucks, so all the times Susie and me kissed during our affair, I was having contact with Axel's black cock indirectly!

Probably this is something that so many men have not taken conscience. Even when black lovers have sex with caucasian women while their husbands films them fucking, some times the black lovers don't think that the female mouth they are kissing are the same mouth that suck the husbands cock.
Have you ever think about it?
View attachment 1306680

agree

As a cuck though I don't think it is about being straight/bi/gay it's about accepting your place and roles, about showing obedience and respect to your superiors and accepting your partner and her lovers pleasure is what matters

As a cuck though I don't think it is about being straight/bi/gay it's about accepting your place and roles, about showing obedience and respect to your superiors and accepting your partner and her lovers pleasure is what matters
I agree. However if we are talking of submitting myself before the great virility of a black man, I prefer a directly sperm's shot over my face or mouth, if the black lover wish to demonstrate his virility.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/cumming-into-the-cuckold-hsbands-mouth.22993/

Back