husbands filiming

It might just be me but the first time I saw one of the videos my husband made of me and one of first black guys, I accused him of manipulating or photoshopping the video. I couldn't believe it was me doing the things I did or said. I sure didn't remember acting like such a slut. It really was unbelievable but after that I always watched just to see what things I did that I didn't remember doing. It was a real eyeopener for me.

P

It might just be me but the first time I saw one of the videos my husband made of me and one of first black guys, I accused him of manipulating or photoshopping the video. I couldn't believe it was me doing the things I did or said. I sure didn't remember acting like such a slut. It really was unbelievable but after that I always watched just to see what things I did that I didn't remember doing. It was a real eyeopener for me.

P
Great. :)

Great thead. Love to see couples enjoy this together so everyone is happy. My hubs loves being the camera man. Other times it's good just to watch and be watched as especially with new men, photos and pics can feel ******. Much more fun with a regular lover to just capture what happens naturally.

The husband/boyfriend filming movies are a favourite for me I remember the shock and disbelief when I first started watching them I couldn't believe how much it turned me on i even felt a bit guilty that I enjoyed them so much lol

Back