Husband's eating the wife out after?

John&Diane

Couple
From
IL, US
I went down on my wife after every time she had sex with a black guy. We talked about it ahead of time, and it was a way for us to share the sex she just got from her lover. My question is, how often does that happen? The guys never seemed surprised when I would eat their mess, and they never made me feel embarrassed for doing so. They kind of expected it almost. ... Does it happen most of the time? Some of the time?

I went down on my wife after every time she had sex with a black guy. We talked about it ahead of time, and it was a way for us to share the sex she just got from her lover. My question is, how often does that happen? The guys never seemed surprised when I would eat their mess, and they never made me feel embarrassed for doing so. They kind of expected it almost. ... Does it happen most of the time? Some of the time?
The best way to reclaim your hotwife is by cleaning their mess left between her legs.

I think it is a very common fantasy. For some, it is about reclaiming...
Licking the semen with which another man marked your wife cannot be considered reclaiming. It does, however cement your role as a beta and demonstrates your acceptance that another man is the superior lover. Having sex again with the wife may be an attempt to reclaim her, but if you do that with the previous guy's sperm in your mouth, the best you can be is an "also ran."

Licking the semen with which another man marked your wife cannot be considered reclaiming. It does, however cement your role as a beta and demonstrates your acceptance that another man is the superior lover. Having sex again with the wife may be an attempt to reclaim her, but if you do that with the previous guy's sperm in your mouth, the best you can be is an "also ran."
very very true

This. We are white beta sissys. We cannot reclaim

Back