Husband pegging the wife with BBC

QOSforBBCs

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I've been slowly introducing BBC dildos to my wife, I've seen how she becomes more aroused when I simulate fucking her with it rather than using my hand on the dildo itself

I've been considering buying a strap on/harness to fit the dildo into it so I can fuck her properly, does any other males on here have experience of wearing a harness and if so, what would you recommend?

It will need to be a harness with a 2" O ring.

I've been slowly introducing BBC dildos to my wife, I've seen how she becomes more aroused when I simulate fucking her with it rather than using my hand on the dildo itself

I've been considering buying a strap on/harness to fit the dildo into it so I can fuck her properly, does any other males on here have experience of wearing a harness and if so, what would you recommend?

I’d recommend Rodeoh

I just got mine for me and my wife here's me wearing it the other all the way in my wife her loving it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-20-15-29-18-42_e89997cfbc61de957bd361c80974cf2b.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-20-15-29-18-42_e89997cfbc61de957bd361c80974cf2b.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 332
  • dildo big black.jpg
    dildo big black.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I’d recommend Rodeoh

Thank you :) I ordered one, just need to get the courage to try it on her.... She doesn't know yet lol

I know a lot of women like dildos my wife only uses them when she fucking her girl friend if shes getting fucked she only wants real black cock she wants a real man ,she pegged me with her strap on before

My advice would be to just go with the strap on. My ex went through the extenders or various types. He either still didn’t fill it out or it was made of material that would inhibit his ability to use it well.

When we started using the black strapon however that also allowed me to prepare for position changes and found because of new found length, I didn’t have to do as much bending or raising of my hips.

Back