Husband more into it than wife

CPLSussex

Couple
From
UK
Hi,

So we have been talking about this for a while and although my Wife is excited to try and a very sexual person it's more my fantasy than hers. It's me who loves the idea of huge cocks filling her holes while I watch and enjoy. I assume that makes me cuckold although I don't have a tiny dick and i'm not looking to be humiliated in any way, I just want to watch and enjoy as she surrenders to massive cocks.

Hi,

So we have been talking about this for a while and although my Wife is excited to try and a very sexual person it's more my fantasy than hers. It's me who loves the idea of huge cocks filling her holes while I watch and enjoy. I assume that makes me cuckold although I don't have a tiny dick and i'm not looking to be humiliated in any way, I just want to watch and enjoy as she surrenders to massive cocks.
If She is anything like my Wife was ( At age 48 ) although we had both been swingers and were both used to having sex with other people.
She discovered 2 big well hung coloured gentlemen at a swingers party.
She never ever went back to white on white swinging, and got a taste for very well hung coloured guys,we still had Sex.
I loved Her telling me about what She was up too, It used to drive me mad.
I hope if your Wife gets to experience coloured guys, She has as much enjoyment as my Wife did.
when active.

Hi,

At the beginning that was my main motivation too. It took quite some wooing of my beautifully modest wife (always while I was slowly and lovingly fucking her at night) to get her to warm to the idea of taking another young man into our bed.

I began by occasionally (not every night) whispering in her ear that she might like the feel of an uncircumcised cock, bigger than my sadly circumcised one of course, very slowly penetrating her and thrusting in her.

For the first few weeks it was always a very handsome well-built white teenager I got her to focus on, and the results of that were pretty encouraging I must say. But when I graduated to whispering her about a similarly beautifully endowed young Afro-American fucking her, the grip and play of the milking muscles of her vagina on my slowly thrusting cock increased dramatically in strength and urgency and, with me very erotically egging her on, she was soon orgasming more frantically and strongly under me than she had at any time in our marriage.

It was simplicity itself to turn the fantasy into fulfilling reality by my one evening bringing home my extremely handsome 19-year-old beautifully-built black buddy, not yet broken-in by a woman, who since he was 17 had, unbeknown to my wife, been my versatile lover.

He has an incredibly beautiful 9-inch super-girthy cock which as Luck would have it is adorned with a sexily-silky very long foreskin which on her first sight and feel of it my wife went completely nuts about.

That very evening, as he eagerly stripped off for my horny wife beside our bed, my many weeks of fantasising with her about the erotic thrill of taking a strapping young black’s cock up her worked its magic and in under twenty minutes I was slowly hand-guiding the lad’s magnificent completely bare burgeoning erection, it’s gaping cum-slit drooling precum, between her slippery love-lips and onwards into her unsurprisingly wonderfully and warmly welcoming vagina.

The craftily calculated upshot of that was that my now unashamedly bisexual black buddy has been living with us and sharing our bed every night for the last seven years.

Even in my wildest dreams of the past I hadn’t seen her anywhere near as as fulfilled as she is now by one-on-one sex with my enviably ultra-potent young buddy (now her husband) and in the full-on threesomes in which he and I regularly indulge ourselves with her.

So go to it Hubby, fulfil your dream as I fulfilled mine.

Last edited:
Hi,

It sounds like you’re really more of a voyeur than a cuckold. For us/to us, the main part of a real cuckold relationship is that the wife is the more dominant one and the relationship is one that is female led. She has the power and she decides who she fucks and how it goes. The level of humiliation is between you both. In our case she will decide the level of humiliation that gets thrown at me. I realize many have their own idea of what a cuckold relationship is, but that’s ours. I find myself in the middle soft of. We are a FLR, she is in charge, I might like to be teased a little by her, but the level has yet to be seen. I would clean her up after the bull is gone, not him, and I would also like to watch. My wife has warmed up to the idea a lot over the past couple months to the point I think she is now ready when we find the right person. We’ve listened to lots of podcasts and read lots of blogs, and done a lot of role playing. Maybe ramp up the role play or toy play. That might warm her up to the idea more.

Hoi,

Dus we praten hier al een tijdje over en hoewel mijn vrouw opgewonden is om het te proberen en een erg seksueel persoon is, is het meer mijn fantasie dan de hare. Ik ben het die dol is op het idee van enorme pikken die haar gaten vullen terwijl ik toekijk en geniet. Ik neem aan dat ik daardoor cuckold ben, hoewel ik geen kleine lul heb en ik op geen enkele manier vernederd wil worden, ik wil gewoon kijken en genieten terwijl ze zich overgeeft aan enorme pikken.
zo zijn wij ook begonnen.

Hi,

I totally understand it.

Back