Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

tumblr_or3osnMLGv1wpyqvso1_540.jpg
Absolutely beautiful

Cuando participo en el acto sexual entre mi esposa y mi joven amigo negro de enorme polla, invariablemente lamo y chupo lánguidamente la floreciente cabeza y el eje de su hermosa erección cartilaginosa. Luego retiro su prepucio sexy y sedoso antes de guiar con la mano la cabeza de su pene entre los labios de amor de mi esposa y hacia su vagina. Cuando llega el momento de que él la penetre por completo, lamo ansiosamente la cabeza de su clítoris endurecido por el sexo mientras se desliza excitantemente sobre la gran vena abultada que corre hacia adelante en el surco a lo largo de la parte superior de su eje.

¡Y jodidamente le ENCANTA!
Me despierta envidia que puedas hacer todos esos pasos! Como me gustaria hacerlos yo, alguna vez!

I was made to put one my wife and when I held it, it did give me the feeling of what it is like to hold a big super hard cock instead of my soft little one. My wife's bull even told me to stroke it first so I can feel what a real cock feels like
That's my new fantasy now. Sexy as hell!

Personal note: I've always known that most women who have previously experienced a well endowed lover that knew what he was doing would never be satisfied by my little penis. That's why my greatest mental excitement is derived by watching or hearing my partner being satisfied by a well endowed superior man. She makes sounds I have never experienced when I was attempting to be her lover. I have never really understood the physical reality until recently. I had just finished licking the cream pie out of Julie's drenched pussy. I was so excited from how wet the bed and her pussy was, so I asked her lover if I could orally clean his big cock, he told me to go for it. I took a hold of Him with my hand. It was so heavy compared to my little penis. I guided it towards my mouth and put my lips around it and then started licking the head, He instantly became totally erect. That is when I realized I could not get my hand completely around it. That was the moment I believe I really understood just how much better His big dick must actually feel inside Her, compared to me, at about half his size. I have had my hand wrapped around my little penis every day for years jerking off. I could not believe how much of a physical difference it actually felt in my hand. I could just imagine what physical satisfaction She receives from that thick long dick. No wonder She is crazy about it. I love the pleasure and the absolute turn on when I wrap my hand fully around His throbbing hard dick and guide it into Her, sometimes he allows me to hold it long enough so I can get to feel Her wetness around the outside of Her beautiful pussy. "WOW" what a mind blowing experience and absolute privilege. Now it's a constant mental aphrodisiac forever etched in my mind.

Back