Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

Once in a sex club a BBC was fucking my wife I had my fingers wrapped around his cock the whole time. I was a huge turn on especially when he came I could feel the condom sliding back and forth on his cock!
Oh, this is interesting. The second time my husband watched me and my bull, he reached out and grabbed Ty's cock and stroked it while inside me. He was staring transfixed at it. What made you want to hold it?

The first time he was there, he just watched, btw.

Having a cuckold guide my cock into his Mrs is symbolically very important to me, almost ceremonial :devilish: ;)
I love this, the Bull telling me to guide him inside her would be like he was saying I want you to feel the longer thicker harder cock that is going to be touching your wife in places you never have or will and making her cum over and over.

Oh, this is interesting. The second time my husband watched me and my bull, he reached out and grabbed Ty's cock and stroked it while inside me. He was staring transfixed at it. What made you want to hold it?

The first time he was there, he just watched, btw.
I am answering in my case but it is pretty fucking amazing to grab a hold of a big hard cock when yours is a little limp noodle. You can feel its power

We love images where the cuck hubby guides the Bull’s cock into his wife’s pussy. Something so erotic about it! Anybody else like this? Would love to see more! View attachment 2018780
It is so erotic I love when a bull requires my help , holding a huge thick cock and watching it go deep in Kim seeing it move in and out and watching Kim totally engrossed wanting moor , great page .

Cuando me estaban poniendo los cuernos, el primer toro que conocimos me pidió que primero le lamiera el coño mientras ella estaba sentada en el sofá junto a él. Yo estaba en el suelo mientras ellos jugaban con sus pezones y pude saborear su coño empapándose mientras lo lamía. Lo siguiente fue chuparlo preparándolo para la penetración. Ella tenía baba por toda su polla y él me pedía que guiara su enorme polla dura como una roca en su coño.

era 4-5 veces más grueso que mi insignificante cockette; 3 veces más largo y parecía una barra de metal pesada. Quedaría hipnotizado y aunque en ese entonces no me consideraba un marica, fue el primero de una serie de hechos que me llevaron a aceptar mi posición y mi lugar.
que rico lo que cuentas!!!

Back