Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I can't ever remember actually guiding it in for him because honestly I feel like my girl doesn't waste no time trying to get that BBC in her p**** but I can recall several times where they've either asked me or I've just really done it and called up on the bed to spread my girls cheeks apart so that he can get just a little bit deeper

tumblr_p1zgpiJFKj1tnp5smo1_400.gif
I absolutely love my wife getting fucked by other guys. Little extras like holding her open or guiding a bare cock into her make it so much more arousing.

And anyone who has even a little bit of experience with cuckolding knows that the best seat in the house is when your girl is laying flat with her back on the bed and her feet hanging over some and the cuck gets right above her head so that when the bull walks up and pushes her legs up in the air you can reach over her body grab her ankles and hold them back for him,some girls are flexible enough to have there toes touching the bed above her head , this leaves the bull with 100 percent access to either hole

And anyone who has even a little bit of experience with cuckolding knows that the best seat in the house is when your girl is laying flat with her back on the bed and her feet hanging over some and the cuck gets right above her head so that when the bull walks up and pushes her legs up in the air you can reach over her body grab her ankles and hold them back for him,some girls are flexible enough to have there toes touching the bed above her head , this leaves the bull with 100 percent access to either hole
sounds good, but prefer the wife on hands and knees with cuck under her pussy watching the big black cock penetrate the married white pussy. When he cums, you get the drip and maybe a plop when he comes out. Fantastic

sounds good, but prefer the wife on hands and knees with cuck under her pussy watching the big black cock penetrate the married white pussy. When he cums, you get the drip and maybe a plop when he comes out. Fantastic
For sure...I love to flick my tongue on the balls as he is fucking her pussy...and suck on the head every once in a while...mmmm and perfect position to get her creampie

Back