Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

We had a bull make my husband do that after he had him suck him. The bull said it did two things. It made him know what it was like to put a real cock in me and to show that my husband was giving me to him.
I was made to put one my wife and when I held it, it did give me the feeling of what it is like to hold a big super hard cock instead of my soft little one. My wife's bull even told me to stroke it first so I can feel what a real cock feels like

We had a bull make my husband do that after he had him suck him. The bull said it did two things. It made him know what it was like to put a real cock in me and to show that my husband was giving me to him.
. Yes. Clear comminications very important. Also encorages husbands participation which enables more BBC for her. And facilitates her transformation to BBC.

I was made to put one my wife and when I held it, it did give me the feeling of what it is like to hold a big super hard cock instead of my soft little one. My wife's bull even told me to stroke it first so I can feel what a real cock feels like
. Important that husband become "familiar " with BBC. Very likely wife will have lots of BBC in her future.

tumblr_om9n9zP4CK1w5hz7jo1_500.jpg

Back