Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

tumblr_oj06rex3i71uj6np6o1_500.png
i totally do it and love every second of it, the only thing better is licking her clean after he cums

Its an absolute NO for me. I will not let another man put his hand and definitely not his mouth on my cock. To each their own but not cool for me. And for those that allow such acts i wonder do u guys cnsider the bull to be bi?
A real bull fucks anything that moves and has holes! A heterosexual homofob is just another instance of a husband?

A real bull fucks anything that moves and has holes! A heterosexual homofob is just another instance of a husband?
Lmao. This is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard. I've got absolutely no respect for any man or "bull" that would stick his dick inside of anything. That goes for him fucking women or men. By your logic a "bull" should fuck goats and horses since they both have holes and move. Lmao. A real "bull" should have some self respect and standards. I'm far from homophobic, i just don't want my dick being handled by another man. I'm not knocking or shaming any guy that does, but as i said before... To each their own

Back