Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I know the feeling only too well. My wife is the same with my young black buddy. She is always totally into every single thing he does to her from his deliciously laid-back foreplay to giving her multiple wrenching orgasms.

All of which is erotically fucking fascinating and wankworthily enthralling for me but almost destructively addictive. So the road back to the “real world” is for me a very hard one to travel down. And the very next night he’s into her again!

Which, to be perfectly honest, I find extremely hot.
He has been trying to get her and me back together ever since that night. She has told me that she don’t want to have sex with him, and hasn’t as far as I know. She want even have it with me due to the fact he will be there and think he has a pass to have sex with her.

That comes of you being black and possessing a cock being way bigger than her husband’s and knowing how to fuck her with it real good. Just like my young black buddy.

Such is Life…………..
Yeah I just hate it for her cause she needs the release and really wants to be with me

Hand-guiding the bare head of my young black buddy’s huge erection between my wife’s flared love-lips and and beyond into the back of her vagina is only the beginning of my husbandly pleasures.

Totally transcending them is the overwhelmingly erotic thrill I get when the shaft of his gristly cock swells even further in my loving hand-clasp in the breathless final few seconds before his orgasm is triggered.

Then comes the giveaway jerking of the whole shaft of his ejaculating cock coupled with the dozen or so propulsive throbbings of the thick underbelly of his maximally inthrust erection.

Feeling my buddy’s huge spermy cum-spurts being palpably propelled through the convulsing underbelly of his cock and deep into my wife is by far the hugest sexual thrill that I have ever had or could imagine.
Some husbands on here are the luckiest ever and I hope they realize it cuz that would be the place where I'd want to be

Attachments

• 6519894-1901cb9bae9541b0958a3d31a741c40b.jpg
    6519894-1901cb9bae9541b0958a3d31a741c40b.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 6520208-16ac06022c40cc5874d55a49294bb235 (1).jpg
    6520208-16ac06022c40cc5874d55a49294bb235 (1).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 39
Hand-guiding the bare head of my young black buddy’s huge erection between my wife’s flared love-lips and and beyond into the back of her vagina is only the beginning of my husbandly pleasures.

Totally transcending them is the overwhelmingly erotic thrill I get when the shaft of his gristly cock swells even further in my loving hand-clasp in the breathless final few seconds before his orgasm is triggered.

Then comes the giveaway jerking of the whole shaft of his ejaculating cock coupled with the dozen or so propulsive throbbings of the thick underbelly of his maximally inthrust erection.

Feeling my buddy’s huge spermy cum-spurts being palpably propelled through the convulsing underbelly of his cock and deep into my wife is by far the hugest sexual thrill that I have ever had or could imagine.
sounds amazing

Back