Husband goes camping wife gets fucking cuckold life

How to ha dle this all depends what you both agreed upon.
If you agreed that she can play alone, then there is no problem.
If you agreed she can play alone, but has to tell you, then there is a problem.
If you agreed that you always be present, then you have a problem.
Basically, if she crossed a boundary with this, you can consider this cheating.
So it depends completely on what arrangement you two have.

It sounds you like the idea that you can't join this time.

For me I like to be alone with my bull. It's different, for me better, as with the cucky next to us.

Mostly we try new things which let me be a bigger slut and more addicted to get a bbc

I appreciate the feedback, we do agree to allow her to play alone without approval, but she has to tell me at some point.

I expect she will share when I get home.
I hope I come home to a well used naughty pussy.

She likes to be naughty.

I do have an issue with the level of intmacy between this bull and her.

I want to be involved as long as she shares later I will be okay.

I am not okay with lies...

It is coming to a head with this one guy.

We shall see.

For me I like to be alone with my bull. It's different, for me better, as with the cucky next to us.

Mostly we try new things which let me be a bigger slut and more addicted to get a bbc
For this bull I am not involved, I was at some point but it changed.

My issue is this experience is supposed to be for both of us and shared.

I feel more are more detached from the fun.

So update to the situation for those interested.

I finally asked her about how many visits she had and she said two or three not just the one.

She tried to explain said we didn't have sex... I said she did not need to explain and let it go.

Later she came back and said she just wanted to get fucked but was nervous to tell me.

I think that's fine, being honest is vital in the lifestyle.

Whenever I go out of town for work, my wife definitely takes advantage. She has men over during the day and relaxes with them all afternoon in our bed. There seems to be a lot of appeal with them to fuck her in our bed. She says they like the scenario a lot.

Your experience feels thrilling

Whenever I go out of town for work, my wife definitely takes advantage. She has men over during the day and relaxes with them all afternoon in our bed. There seems to be a lot of appeal with them to fuck her in our bed. She says they like the scenario a lot.
Did you confront her about this.

Back