Husband encouraged me

Mari64

Female
From
AR, US
Over the past few years my husband has encouraged me to explore pleasure beyond the bounds of our marriage. He is a loving husband who pleasures me in many ways. However he has not been able to engage in intercourse for those years. I love him and would never leave him, but I do long for the feeling of having a man inside me. I am curious and have begun to notice other men however I worry that I am too old for men to be interested in me. I hesitate to go further but my hunger continues to grow particularly for black cock. Any thoughts or advice?

Over the past few years my husband has encouraged me to explore pleasure beyond the bounds of our marriage. He is a loving husband who pleasures me in many ways. However he has not been able to engage in intercourse for those years. I love him and would never leave him, but I do long for the feeling of having a man inside me. I am curious and have begun to notice other men however I worry that I am too old for men to be interested in me. I hesitate to go further but my hunger continues to grow particularly for black cock. Any thoughts or advice?
First of all you are never to old !!!!!!!you are still hot and need a good bbc inside you. Take your time lay the cards on the table and find a bbc close to you. I wish I lived close because I know I could take care of those needs

you came to the right place Mari

I encouraged my wife and she said yes. We can engage in intercourse but I think she knows I am just as interested in watching her have sex with a hung black man and at times more interested than us having sex. My wife would never leave me for this but she says she gets more aroused by the sight of a hung black man than she does for any other race.
You are not too old!!!! My wife is 59 and takes very good care of herself otherwise so her age is a nonissue. If you care about your appearance and are healthy then men are going to be interested in you. And yes my wife notices "other" men too.
Oh, my wife's interest has become a part of who she is now. I mean she identifies herself as a woman seeking out a black man as a sexual partner.

Last edited:
Back