Humiliation?

We like humiliation. But not all kind of humiliation is hot. What we like is cock comparison, and when she humiliate me by talking dirty while shes having sex and ask me to bring her water while shes tired
Oh that sort of humiliation. I was thinking actually scatting in your wife's mouth and make you eat it, then i fuck in her ass while both of yous kiss with your ******* mouth, while i rock my gas mask, or just settle for reenactment of the movie '120 days of Salo'. ...I must be in the marital humiliation room!

Hi All, We love Humiliation, the reason for us getting into the Cuckold lifestyle was the fact that the cucky here has come to terms with the fact he has a tiny, very below average dicklet, at only a skinny 4.2" hard and 1.2" flaccid, he spent most of his life hiding it from others and me! but now he embraces his tiny clit and encourages me to take whatever large normal sized cocks i want, (and i do)! :sex::blackheart:;) our favorite game is after i've been with a bull or even better after a BBC gangbang soiree i make him try to mount me, and his pathetic pimple glides in and out without any friction at all!! and i'm normally quite tight! he will usually spurt his small amount of cum very quickly and then i make him eat me out so im clean of his inferior sperms.
i should say he was once outed when he was 15 after a girl he fucked blabbed to her friends that he had very small dick and at that age he said he was only about 3.5" hard! cruel at that age!! ouch! so i think he has deep seated issues which are addressed by our cuckold lifestyle, gives him purpose and a role for his ickle dick! born for the role, so he benefits as do I!!

We have also now progressed to dressing him as a sissy, this was difficult for him as outside the lifestyle he is quite alpha, but the resulting humiliation he experiences is intense and this he loves, i might add that he is also very bi (i suspect more gay) and passif bi so the sissy role is perfect for him and me!

We are lucky we have both evolved in this lifestyle and both have enjoyed the journey and both benift whilst still having a loving relationship!

Hi All, We love Humiliation, the reason for us getting into the Cuckold lifestyle was the fact that the cucky here has come to terms with the fact he has a tiny, very below average dicklet, at only a skinny 4.2" hard and 1.2" flaccid, he spent most of his life hiding it from others and me! but now he embraces his tiny clit and encourages me to take whatever large normal sized cocks i want, (and i do)! :sex::blackheart:;) our favorite game is after i've been with a bull or even better after a BBC gangbang soiree i make him try to mount me, and his pathetic pimple glides in and out without any friction at all!! and i'm normally quite tight! he will usually spurt his small amount of cum very quickly and then i make him eat me out so im clean of his inferior sperms.
i should say he was once outed when he was 15 after a girl he fucked blabbed to her friends that he had very small dick and at that age he said he was only about 3.5" hard! cruel at that age!! ouch! so i think he has deep seated issues which are addressed by our cuckold lifestyle, gives him purpose and a role for his ickle dick! born for the role, so he benefits as do I!!

We have also now progressed to dressing him as a sissy, this was difficult for him as outside the lifestyle he is quite alpha, but the resulting humiliation he experiences is intense and this he loves, i might add that he is also very bi (i suspect more gay) and passif bi so the sissy role is perfect for him and me!

We are lucky we have both evolved in this lifestyle and both have enjoyed the journey and both benift whilst still having a loving relationship!
I own a hubby with the same size dicklet

Oh that sort of humiliation. I was thinking actually scatting in your wife's mouth and make you eat it, then i fuck in her ass while both of yous kiss with your ******* mouth, while i rock my gas mask, or just settle for reenactment of the movie '120 days of Salo'. ...I must be in the marital humiliation room!

You got a strange preference. Ever tried it with a couple ???

Back