Humiliation

Humiliation is a normal, natural and healthy part of Cuckolding. We know we want it but are afraid of it. We need to look at it as a part of our best selves.

Living true means embracing the humiliation of being cuckolded. Being pushed down by Bulls and our wives is where we need to be. Our rightful place.

Who are we to question it?

This is not humiliating, it is natural and must be accepted.
If there are white men who feel humiliated, it is due to their old racist prejudices.

Cuckold_Sex_Symbols_Tile_Coaster_300x300.jpg
We also believe that this cannot be considered as humiliation. No matter what a black man does to us, no matter what his dirty wishes we fulfill, it should be an honor for us, not a humiliation. We should be proud that he wanted to do this with us and be grateful to him for it.

I love a black bull humiliating hubby. It's gets me so wet when a guy who's fucking me starts calling hubby names, giving direction, making him fluff and clean. I also enjoy being completely degraded by a bull.
That's also part of the enjoyment for us cucks, not only the embracing of our natural submission to the black alpha, but also knowing that our women relish seeing and hearing it too.

Back