Humiliation

Never thought I would but I do. It was gradual. We're private with our lifestyle but with some of the bulls she's had over the years, exposing us to their friends was humiliating when we hung out with them but exciting. Everyone knowing I'm her cuckold and never get to fuck her. That was a huge turn on for us for a while which led to many other things.

This is not humiliating, it is natural and must be accepted.
If there are white men who feel humiliated, it is due to their old racist prejudices.

Cuckold_Sex_Symbols_Tile_Coaster_300x300.jpg
So we'll said.
Thank you for saying the truth

This is not humiliating, it is natural and must be accepted.
If there are white men who feel humiliated, it is due to their old racist prejudices.

Cuckold_Sex_Symbols_Tile_Coaster_300x300.jpg
Agreed. I live for the day where racism is a word in the history books and all racists are held accountable for their actions to the fullest extent

One of my first bbc bull was from senegal and he was obviously Muslim. when we got to hotel, he dropped his pants off, my bf was shocked because he was almost 3 times bigger than him if not 4 times. My bf asked me if I can handle that, I said I'll try!

right in middle of the sex in doggie, I was moaning and he turned to my bf and said: Your white christian women love big black Muslim cock and my bf started to jerk off after hearing that :D

One of my first bbc bull was from senegal and he was obviously Muslim. when we got to hotel, he dropped his pants off, my bf was shocked because he was almost 3 times bigger than him if not 4 times. My bf asked me if I can handle that, I said I'll try!

right in middle of the sex in doggie, I was moaning and he turned to my bf and said: Your white christian women love big black Muslim cock and my bf started to jerk off after hearing that :D
What he do after that... he understands in that moment you are hooked by bbc and you never go back

Back