Humiliation

hmm sissy boi here. yes I do agree that humiliation from all bulls is necessary . I do welcome it. that's y I only were little pantys. my baby size dicky is more like a little clitty. it needs to be kept in pantys. luv too here from real men and females on what im good for..lol

Attachments

• WIN_20160227_090701 (2).JPG
    WIN_20160227_090701 (2).JPG
    39 KB · Views: 83
  • WIN_20160227_090953 (4).JPG
    WIN_20160227_090953 (4).JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 42
This is not humiliating, it is natural and must be accepted.
If there are white men who feel humiliated, it is due to their old racist prejudices.

Cuckold_Sex_Symbols_Tile_Coaster_300x300.jpg
Race could play a part in the humiliation of a cuck or it could not. The act of arranging for and asking another man to fuck your wife because you either physically cannot or cannot satisfy her is humiliating no matter the race of the Bull.

Race could play a part in the humiliation of a cuck or it could not. The act of arranging for and asking another man to fuck your wife because you either physically cannot or cannot satisfy her is humiliating no matter the race of the Bull.
Agreed! However for many a Black Man fucking the white wife IS the icing-on-the-cake!!

it is strange ******* people who do bdsm like to be abused but they are the ones in control not the doms. You will find you can do anything to the cuck that the wife wants but if you cross the line she will give you the boot. Bulls are easier to find than good cuck. if you really want to dominate a man fuck him since it changes the dynamics

20200505_011542.jpg _blacktowhite.net 001.jpg _blacktowhite.net 008.jpg
I actually know that the guys from our sports club joke about my little cock and laugh about it secretly. However, no one dares to say anything openly, since most of them are employed in my company.
Only a friend's wife, who is very good friends with Sophie, my wife, accidentally laughed out loud and made fun of it for my wife. She saw me naked in the beach club locker room. Now I assume the women in her clique will have spoken about it, even if no one admits it. Some of the girls have been looking at me in a kind of amused ever since this.
... My wife is silent on the subject.
The true: It turns me on to know that some girls (also neighbours) are laughing at my small tiny dick.
Some of their husbands are my employees too. But I wouldn't fire anyone who would speak negatively to me - perhaps even in the presence of my wife - for example at a party.

In my opinion the real benefit of humiliation is to provide another way to encourage relationships between black men and white women. It should not be about some kink or need of the white boy. In a real sense the needs of a white boy are utterly irrelevant. However, the occasional use of humiliation may make it easier for the woman to reject him and make it easier for an overly nice black man to take the white woman in the way that he wants. I think white boys have an instinctual need to serve and become submissives. How else can one explain the increasing trend of interracial cuckolding and white boy feminization. Many may not agree but I think all of this is about everyone assuming their natural and healthy roles. The emphasis should be on the needs of the black men and the white women. White boys should and can understand this. In a perfect world humiliation of white boys might not be needed. But for some it may be the gateway to a better set of relations. Thanks for the topic.

I was introduced to humiliation as a teenager by an older Woman who lived next door - my very first Mistress. Over the years, I sought out Dominant Women to submit to......when my Wife/Mistress started our BDSM relationship years later, She knew of my craving for humiliation, and knew that She could persuade me into a cuckold relationship, as well as submitting to Her Black lovers......twelve years later, and I am a completely Black-owned sex slave for our Black Masters and MIstresses in our poly-Family group...

As has been said it isn't humilating, it's being reminded of my place. Ot took me a long time to accept that and now that I have I (and my gf!) are much happier. But yes being told my dick isn't needed or wanted for sex makes it throb it the chastity cage every time.

Would luv to be taken to an all black club to be paraded around and put on display
I've thought of this for some time. Somehow I feel I owe it to them. I am running a poll through my profile and am pleased to see that in spite of being an older woman, about two thirds of the response would give me my wish of being displayed. Am I worth peeling to display?

Attachments

• swim.jpg
    swim.jpg
    826.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back