Humiliation

This is not humiliating, it is natural and must be accepted.
If there are white men who feel humiliated, it is due to their old racist prejudices.

Cuckold_Sex_Symbols_Tile_Coaster_300x300.jpg

it just happened when at school when changing and going to shower when they see I had a super small cock . at first I hated it but as I got older I started to begin enjoying it,very small.pngvery small.png12_th.jpg being humiliated in front of people to a point of having jeans and pants pulled down for all to see and laugh at and its not grown that much since in fact its getting smaller as not used well only for peeing from now

I’m not into the deep “humiliation” lifestyle, but more of the simple pleasures. First time I took my then-wife to meet her first black guy, I LOVED the ability to introduce him to her - in public, at the night club. Loved watching him take my wife to the dance floor while others watched. Loved watching him parade my wife as his for all others to witness. Loved seeing him guide my wife through the crowd and toward the door as we were leaving for the hotel, while I followed behind. Loved having my dick in my hand to stroke myself while I watched his dick in my wife. This is the type of humiliation I’m into.

I have always loved it and fortunately my wife enjoys inflicting it on me. I think for me its strongly linked to my penis size, and its how I've used it as a coping mechanism and a sexual outlet. I think if you lack in something as a person you need to make up for in other areas, so the humiliation aspect offers my wife and offered my ex's a level of amusement that kept them sexually interested in me. A bit like the nerdy kid at school that wasn't great at anything but made people laugh, I think that was my role, and if my cock even got a laugh... at least it was something to work with.
Once those laughs and my orgasms were linked together, they became more intense and it was a high i've been addicted to for the last 35 years.

Back