Humiliation of wives going BBC only.

StanleyCush1

Male
From
US
I am just wondering how many cuckolds have or want their wives or girlfriends to go BBC only, this includes you ending intercourse with her also.

I find the fantasy of it extremely arousing and I imagine some wife's are BBC only and some others would love it.

As for the cuckold, the humiliation of denial would be intense.

I am not married anymore and have never had a BBC only wife. But when I see the black spade on women, I find them sexy as any woman can be.

I would love to hear good impute from all interested , wife's or cuckolds and anyone else.

When Beth announced over breakfast, after a 5-hour fuck marathon and her first ever of many multiple squirting orgasms the night before, that her pussy is black-only, for me it was a combination of excitement that she became a BBC slut that quickly and a relief that I did not need to compete with black men.

I am just wondering how many cuckolds have or want their wives or girlfriends to go BBC only, this includes you ending intercourse with her also.

I find the fantasy of it extremely arousing and I imagine some wife's are BBC only and some others would love it.

As for the cuckold, the humiliation of denial would be intense.

I am not married anymore and have never had a BBC only wife. But when I see the black spade on women, I find them sexy as any woman can be.

I would love to hear good impute from all interested , wife's or cuckolds and anyone else.
HUMILIATION ?????

Yes humiliation!!! It is humiliating for most cucks pride and pleasure, I can't image a man with a hot woman giving her up to BBC without being humiliated. We are all different but in most cases if the woman becomes BBC only, the cuck will replace intercourse with humiliation to feed his hunger.
You can delete all the replies you want, your ignorance will still shine brightly.

I could get used to it for an extended period of time, probably years. The only thing I would require is that she would fuck many different black men. I would not approve/like her to have one long term boyfriend .
It sounds like you have your partner's sex life all boxed off for her. Does she have a say?

My wife and I still have sex but less and less now....I can understand why her guy is younger better-looking muscular goes way deeper...They look really good together she's a little hottie....they meet alone he stays inside. So I feel our time she's just going through the motions....I wear a condom because she has said I want to know whose baby it is if she ever did get pregnant.....and I love it!!!!

Why such an assumption and question? I have my preferences and wishes, she is not obliged to blindly follow.
Plus, if she isn't obliged to blindly follow, what's with her being, in your words, 'required' to fuck lots of black men and you having to 'approve' of what she does?

Does she exist, or is she a hypothetical partner? Serious question.
She exists. We are married. As for the topic we are far away from it, but we are talking about it.

Plus, if she isn't obliged to blindly follow, what's with her being, in your words, 'required' to fuck lots of black men and you having to 'approve' of what she does?
English is not my first language so I might not have made the best choice of words. I didn't mean I would be giving orders and make her doing stuff against her will. I meant it more like "these are the ground rules that would make me feel safe and happy".

She exists. We are married. As for the topic we are far away from it, but we are talking about it.

English is not my first language so I might not have made the best choice of words. I didn't mean I would be giving orders and make her doing stuff against her will. I meant it more like "these are the ground rules that would make me feel safe and happy".
Well now, I feel harsh. I should have guessed from your name. As my partner's cuck and submissive, I naturally bridle at suggestions that women are being ******* into doing stuff they don't want to do by manipulation and bullying - hence my words.
I hope you get what you desire, by mutual consent. :)

Back