Humiliation and degradation

People often don't realize the importance of humiliation and degradation in the ownership and use of white women by black people. Of course one cannot overlook the physical aspects of sex and discipline, but the mental aspects of humiliation are equally important. When a white woman's self-esteem is eroded (or ripped away), she becomes quite vulnerable and therefore much easier to control.

Before I entered the lifestyle myself, I saw my outwardly self-confident and proud mom become, in private with black men, frail and dependent. She was stripped of her outward attitude every bit as much as she was stripped of her clothing. Her body became a plaything for black hands and a depository for fluids from black men. She was collared and made to obey on a leash as one would do with a dog. There was more, of course, but you know how it goes.

When we are brought down and taught "our place", commitment to the lifestyle is inevitable.
Hey Baby, i wanna do ur mom. Is she still around? What see look like baby

People often don't realize the importance of humiliation and degradation in the ownership and use of white women by black people. Of course one cannot overlook the physical aspects of sex and discipline, but the mental aspects of humiliation are equally important. When a white woman's self-esteem is eroded (or ripped away), she becomes quite vulnerable and therefore much easier to control.

Before I entered the lifestyle myself, I saw my outwardly self-confident and proud mom become, in private with black men, frail and dependent. She was stripped of her outward attitude every bit as much as she was stripped of her clothing. Her body became a plaything for black hands and a depository for fluids from black men. She was collared and made to obey on a leash as one would do with a dog. There was more, of course, but you know how it goes.

When we are brought down and taught "our place", commitment to the lifestyle is inevitable.
Racial Degradation is an integral part of this lifestyle. The white female is dehumanized by discipline, leash training, ****** obedience, and public humiliation. She is constantly reminded that she is white and that whites are supposed to be abused. The end result is when her Black Master gives her an order, she immediately complies without question. The white female becomes the Black Master's concubine and slave. The white female is now broken and fit for the Black Master's use.

Racial Degradation is an integral part of this lifestyle. The white female is dehumanized by discipline, leash training, ****** obedience, and public humiliation. She is constantly reminded that she is white and that whites are supposed to be abused. The end result is when her Black Master gives her an order, she immediately complies without question. The white female becomes the Black Master's concubine and slave. The white female is now broken and fit for the Black Master's use.
Couldn't have put it any better

I don't agree with this at all and a real man don't have time to invest into this sort of stuff. I dont have time to be trying to degrade anyone- aint that what got us here today? wasn't it your four fathers who did that to my four mothers? No, we gotta put an end to this ******* if we are going to live together in this country. i aint trying to treat anybody like a dog and i wont let anybody treat me like an *******.. this whole forum is dedicated to this perverted sexually ******* when this whole forum could be dedicated to ending racism or police *******.. if you and your momma wanna be treat like dogs that between you and God but a N got other ******* to do- we got a lot of ******* to do for real!!! why yall wasting time on her talking this bullshit... police still killing Ns in the streets over nothing, they got tranny's teaching our ******* sex ed and we keep on electing lunatics as presidents...

all yall so called black men thats down with this ******* need to be ashamed of yourself.. cause once again youve been reduced to cheap labor for the superior white race.. but at least you get to nut in white pussy and call a white woman a whole bunch if nasty names while her hubby watch and records.. i guess thats your way of winning some equality for blacks huh..

degradation and humiliation... what the white man has done to us has been turned into a fetish... at that a bitch..

Back