Humiliation and degradation

People often don't realize the importance of humiliation and degradation in the ownership and use of white women by black people. Of course one cannot overlook the physical aspects of sex and discipline, but the mental aspects of humiliation are equally important. When a white woman's self-esteem is eroded (or ripped away), she becomes quite vulnerable and therefore much easier to control.

Before I entered the lifestyle myself, I saw my outwardly self-confident and proud mom become, in private with black men, frail and dependent. She was stripped of her outward attitude every bit as much as she was stripped of her clothing. Her body became a plaything for black hands and a depository for fluids from black men. She was collared and made to obey on a leash as one would do with a dog. There was more, of course, but you know how it goes.

When we are brought down and taught "our place", commitment to the lifestyle is inevitable.

People often don't realize the importance of humiliation and degradation in the ownership and use of white women by black people. Of course one cannot overlook the physical aspects of sex and discipline, but the mental aspects of humiliation are equally important. When a white woman's self-esteem is eroded (or ripped away), she becomes quite vulnerable and therefore much easier to control.

Before I entered the lifestyle myself, I saw my outwardly self-confident and proud mom become, in private with black men, frail and dependent. She was stripped of her outward attitude every bit as much as she was stripped of her clothing. Her body became a plaything for black hands and a depository for fluids from black men. She was collared and made to obey on a leash as one would do with a dog. There was more, of course, but you know how it goes.

When we are brought down and taught "our place", commitment to the lifestyle is inevitable.
...a depository for fluids from black men... captures it

Sometimes we have to just kneel and ponder our lowly status.
View attachment 4079167
Of course, it usually does not start that way....
Often, it begins with a gentleness and kind understanding.....

d1no8s4-aa0f79df-b3a8-43bd-8dda-77fb0f689bec.jpg

Sensing the vulnerability..... he comes up behind to bring things a step deeper......

9761520-apQEwXxiEW1.jpg

and finally....we are called upon....to...well....I guess you might say..."pass the test"....

atn.gif

Thank you for sharing.

like mom like *******?

I think I would enjoy being on my knees doing a Black man’s bidding. He already owns my wife. Why not me, too? He’s already emasculated me and he knows that.
Then you too need to be in a cock cage with a collar & leash on your neck. Gag too probably. Who needs to get to see you and your wife enslaved like that?

I appreciate you for sharing this

Please make me into your cuckold

I as the cuck have always been humiliated and my wife treated very good typically. Usually her and the bull humiliating and degrading me. Once we was in a hotel with a bull and he and my wife was laying on the bed making fun of me as I set in the corner in my tighty whiteys. The bull asked my wife if she had panties for me and she said no bc she didnt bring any and never wore any when going to service a black man. He said, "he will now! Get over here bitch!!" I immediately followed his orders. "Raise your hands above your head!" He yelled. I did so. He forcefully grabbed hold of my undies and twisted them all up making them into a thong looking underwear. He then grabbed the sides and pulled them up over my hips much like how a dancer's G string is worn. Made them all twisted up my arse crack to make them just like a thongs. My little dicklet was smashed up between my little testicles and arsehole. I was so humiliated as the wifey giggled and laughed at me. He then slapped my ass cheeks and ordered me back to the corner. I was made to stay that way for 5 hours and wasnt allowed to removed my modified undies even to pee. The bull told me to pee myself so I did. Also very humiliating. It re an all down my leg once my undies couldnt hold it inside anymore. After he has seeded my wifey he removed them off of me. He had me open my mouth and he rolled my pissed soaked undies into my mouth and told me to hold them. Then he ordered me to masturbate with them.in my mouth as he and my wife laid naked on the bed kissing and laughing at me. I blew a small load which is normal bc I cannot perform like a real man. I was then made to eat my own cum up as i did. Then had to put my soaked tighty whiteys back on and get dressed and ready to leave. I was so turned on but so humiliated.

So your mom was owned by BBC? My parents was into cuckolding and I too witnessed them both being collared and made to obey once i got older. I was so turned on the more I thought about it so I then set out to live the same lifestyle

Back