Humiliated bf

My gf over the last year has been with 3 men. Her most recent is a bbc that she can’t get enough of. Over the quarantine period she has been unable to see him and instead of getting her needs from me she talks about how she can’t wait to see him again. Last week he hit her up and she jumped at the chance but unfortunately it was her time of month but her need to experience his cock again was overwhelming so she drove to his work and sucked his cock. I had no idea until she sent pics. All she said when she got back was that he would be fucking her regularly from now on. It is hard being nearly pussy free but her needs are taken care of by his superior cock. I assume once you go down the road there is no going back?

My gf over the last year has been with 3 men. Her most recent is a bbc that she can’t get enough of. Over the quarantine period she has been unable to see him and instead of getting her needs from me she talks about how she can’t wait to see him again. Last week he hit her up and she jumped at the chance but unfortunately it was her time of month but her need to experience his cock again was overwhelming so she drove to his work and sucked his cock. I had no idea until she sent pics. All she said when she got back was that he would be fucking her regularly from now on. It is hard being nearly pussy free but her needs are taken care of by his superior cock. I assume once you go down the road there is no going back?
Did you enjoy this? Make you hard?

Sure sounds like she's ruling the roost. From what you say it's clear you've allowed her to take control and she likes it. As for going back, who knows. Only you know what your relationship was like before. If she really loved you and you started what's going on there's a small chance she's pushing things to a head. Only way to find out her intent is ask or let things play out. You could be on the way to being replaced.

Back