Human Branding

I knew a guy who was a little unstable and he would brand himself instead of getting tattoos. It seems a little crazy to me personally.

I normally think so too. When I get the desire to be marked as a BBC server/slave/slut, I think first of a Tattoo, then I think, everyone has tattoos, maybe I want something different.

I probably will chicken-out on a Branding, but maybe I would do it, if I had enough encouragement from the Black Man that would be using me.

Kind of hard to tell, with you upside down, but you look to be very pretty, in your Avatar.

I always thought it would hurt way more and the only way I've known it to be done is with a red hot knife so I'm going to pass but to each their own.

Thanks!

I did some reading, today on Branding and the methods.
I found there are 4 different methods. Hot-Iron, as they use on cattle. That is the most painful and isn't as clear as other methods. Another is some sort of a technical type knife/scraper, very painful and not good. Another is Freezing with Liquid Nitrogen, also not good. The last is a Electronic Controlled Electrical Branding. Said to be less painful and much more precise, with the image being very well defined. Also, less painful.

I believe all the methods have more pain than a Tattoo.

yeah I would think it would hurt like hell and possible infection but for my tastes I like the tats better.

I was thinking along the lines of a Scar remains pretty clear, for a long, long time. A tattoo can fade. I have hears so tattoos fade fairly quick. I don't know, for sure.

oh yeah woulld think so . I have been around when cattle have been branded and it looks like it hurts so I would stay way unless pain is what you are wanting .

I'm not wanting the pain part. If I am to show that much commitment to Serving BBC's, then I should be willing to endure the pain of being marked as a Committed JoS.
Yes, a Tattoo is most likely the way I will go.

I'm shooting for Black Men to be able to see I am willing to serve their cocks, when and where they want.

I love the idea of whites being branded, but you are absolutely right. It hurts really bad, unbearable. You will need several people to hold you down and keep you still when the red hot scalding brand touches your skin and remains there long enough to impart the brand. It will also hurt for days, even weeks after.

I'm a rancher and branding is too severe for the thin human skin. The results would be huge blister that would probably become infected before healing and the outcome would be an ugly scar with no resemblance of what your intended outcome to be. I advise anyone wanting such to consider a tattoo. I have considered getting a tattoo in the likeness of my cattle brand on my right buttock/hip like my cattle are branded.

I'm a rancher and branding is too severe for the thin human skin. The results would be huge blister that would probably become infected before healing and the outcome would be an ugly scar with no resemblance of what your intended outcome to be. I advise anyone wanting such to consider a tattoo. I have considered getting a tattoo in the likeness of my cattle brand on my right buttock/hip like my cattle are branded.

Very good advice!!!!
I've re-thought it and although it is an exciting concept to fantasize about, I do think the pain would be too much for me.

You have very good points, the human skin is far thinner than a horse or cow and most animals, the risk of infections is very high and Thanks for pointing out the final out come, probably wouldn't look as expected.

I'll return to my original plan to get a tattoo.

Thank You for your in-put.

There are people into branding and have decent looking brands so clearly it's possible. They do look like scars and it has to hurt like hell so I wouldn't recommend it but it's possible.

Back