Huge fantasy to watch and love my pawg wife go black!

S

SpadeMyWife

View media item 506984
View media item 506973
View media item 506975
View media item 506976
View media item 506982
View media item 507098

I have always fantasized about my pawg wife getting blacked by a BBC! My biggest turn on is to get one of my best friends that is black or any BBC in general to agree to come to our house to black my wife. I would love to come home from work & see our bedroom door shut. Walk up to the door & listen to my wife sloppily sucking & gagging on his BBC on our bed. Listen for a couple minutes then slowly open the door seeing him hold her beautiful hair & her bobbing her head up & down sucking & ******* on his huge BBC! Then me going to sit in the corner to watch her enjoy herself. I definitely would want him to dominate & control my wife, especially fucking her world up from the back with backshots. I mean, look at her ass. Who would turn that big pawg down? She has a perfect ass for BBC & getting blacked from the back! Getting her dumbstruck & world destroyed by BBC from the back is my biggest turn on for sure. I would even be content with watching or listening to my wife just giving head & mesmerized by the size of the BBC she is sloppily sucking on in her mouth & gagging on it deep in her throat. Just a fantasy I've had for a long time now but hoping I can convince her to go black & love BBC! She doesn't know I'm on this website for now, I'm new here & so glad I came across this website! But maybe I can surprise her one day soon & convince her to give in to BBC! She's so pretty & perfect to not have a BBC experience in her life! Feel free to comment on what you (black men) would do to my wife! I love reading about my wife with anything BBC related! :qos:🍑

I’d be more than honored with the chance to engage entering that room slowly behind her and saying that it is so unfortunate that a woman of her caliber has gone without for so long. Why… everyday without the steadfast eyes of a bull who hungers for you at the request of your cuck, is one wasted. What I would give to have my in box flooded with pics of you in any and all positions, all states of worn out from being ravaged after being sexually assaulted with the utmost care and passion would just make my nights worth every happy ending! Your full frontal, the exhaustion on your face, the slight pink hue on your neck line left behind from your orgasm, the mere sight of your toes curled just once - the telltale signs of your satisfaction for my eyes to see and remember. I know my place cuck as you know yours. we both are here to serve. Which makes me want more and more. We bulls keep coming back for your queen over and over again because we can’t have her in total. We can’t replace the cuck, we only serve the queen in a different manner - and sadly for only as long as our human endurance will allow…. Wake up cucks and bulls! Realize that we are just faithful servants to these seductive QOS. We are at their beck and call. Not the other way around. So thanks Cuck for letting me worship in earnest your QOS along with you. Good luck convincing your master!

Back