Huge difference in number of American and UK cucks

Demym205

Male
From
UK
I have been on this site a week and i have easily niticed there seems to be lots more Ameeican cucks snd hotwives compared to the UK, even in a city like London which is multicultural

Perhaps the cuck / hot wives have not found the site yet. Perhaps it’s an image thing. Like we say one thing and do another. For example the Victorian period where everyone was so straight laced yet Victoria had how many *******. She once fired the royal doc because he brought up the idea of birth control. Or the fact that her ******* the prince of whale supposedly had his royal crest painted on the ceiling of a brothel in Paris.

Also, consider the size of the US, population wise versus the UK. Another factor is that the US has more, and larger, cities.

I've found the interracial scene in the UK to be pretty big and thriving - there are lots IR swingers' events / parties happening around the country every weekend. Also, interracial relationships are not such a taboo in the UK and there are lots of white women who date / are in relationships or married to black men. And like the Arranger said, this website is used more by people in the US. Sites like fabswingers are used here in the UK (not specific for interracial sex but has lots of white couples and black men on it).

It depends on your definition of a cuckold. Some think a cuckolding is about interracial sex and the husband joining in, but if you look up the definition, it is a man whose spouse (not girlfriend) sleeps with others. I cuckold my husband, but he does not know.

Back