Huge Cumshots

I saw a movie a couple days ago and the entire movie was Mandingo squirting cum on white girls faces. That guy has huge loads when he comes. I love that. I could use a nice facial from Mandingo and what a cock that guy has. Its fucking huge. Yum Yum

Now who has the guts to swallow black CUM. White women do give a BLOW JOB but few of them swallow it and I bet they get addicted to it, any pics in this category ???:bigsmile::blackheart:

Now who has the guts to swallow black CUM. White women do give a BLOW JOB but few of them swallow it and I bet they get addicted to it, any pics in this category ???:bigsmile::blackheart:

I wish someone could explain to me the thinking behind putting all that time and effort into giving your man the best fucking blowjob he's ever had, and then NOT letting him blow his load down your throat? Isn't that really the whole point? You put in the effort, you get the reward.

Of course, if he chooses to blow his load somewhere else that's fine, but I've never really got to grips with the "I don't swallow" mentality. If you don't swallow, don't suck. You probably won't be very good at it anyway. You'll spend the whole time focusing on making sure he doesn't spurt in your mouth, which isn't exactly going to make for a great experience for him, is it?

Just my two cents worth

I wish someone could explain to me the thinking behind putting all that time and effort into giving your man the best fucking blowjob he's ever had, and then NOT letting him blow his load down your throat? Isn't that really the whole point? You put in the effort, you get the reward.

Of course, if he chooses to blow his load somewhere else that's fine, but I've never really got to grips with the "I don't swallow" mentality. If you don't swallow, don't suck. You probably won't be very good at it anyway. You'll spend the whole time focusing on making sure he doesn't spurt in your mouth, which isn't exactly going to make for a great experience for him, is it?

Just my two cents worth

AMEN! :dance:

Just my two cents worth
I agree, the one who doesnt care will surely give a perfect BJ.

Not just "doesn't care".....when I'm sucking, I'm TRYING to get his load down my throat. I want it. It's MINE!! lol

I like your attitude ... Jayne! The first time my wife gave me a BJ ... (first date, actually), when she felt my cock swelling up & tasted the precum, she just stuck out her tongue and let me cum right on her tongue and into her mouth. Then, she milked and licked me clean, and smiled as she swallowed it right down. I said, right then, I will MARRY this girl. That was 17 years ago. :)
I hate it when a girl treats a man's cum like it was battery acid or something ... :confused:

I like your attitude ... Jayne! The first time my wife gave me a BJ ... (first date, actually), when she felt my cock swelling up & tasted the precum, she just stuck out her tongue and let me cum right on her tongue and into her mouth. Then, she milked and licked me clean, and smiled as she swallowed it right down. I said, right then, I will MARRY this girl. That was 17 years ago. :)
I hate it when a girl treats a man's cum like it was battery acid or something ... :confused:

I just really don't understand the mentality. If you don't want it, don't suck it out of him. Your blow job won't be as good for him as a wank would be.

Back