Huge Black cocks offers cervical orgasms

Destructorbull

Male
Gold Member
To make your wife happy, she must discover the vaginal orgasm which she will not be able to do without once reached. The best way is to bring back a well-hung black male, his scent of virility, the hot African ******* flowing through the veins of his huge cock, the hard red glans full of desire. The black stallion can give him a storm of orgasms that will change his hormones and his mind. She will feel that slight tingling in her clit, her pussy lips too her uterus will start to itch every time she sees a huge bbc349_1000.jpg

bdsmlr-422036-Co34rHWv3q.gif

To make your wife happy, she must discover the vaginal orgasm which she will not be able to do without once reached. The best way is to bring back a well-hung black male, his scent of virility, the hot African ******* flowing through the veins of his huge cock, the hard red glans full of desire. The black stallion can give him a storm of orgasms that will change his hormones and his mind. She will feel that slight tingling in her clit, her pussy lips too her uterus will start to itch every time she sees a huge bbcView attachment 4142176

View attachment 4142134
😂😂😂😂😂….focus on reality

I am definitely too small to even touch the G-spot. Therefore I need to be a sissy cuckold!

Attachments

• 20200316_123416(1).jpg
    20200316_123416(1).jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210531_182011.jpg
    20210531_182011.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 81
To make your wife happy, she must discover the vaginal orgasm which she will not be able to do without once reached. The best way is to bring back a well-hung black male, his scent of virility, the hot African ******* flowing through the veins of his huge cock, the hard red glans full of desire. The black stallion can give him a storm of orgasms that will change his hormones and his mind. She will feel that slight tingling in her clit, her pussy lips too her uterus will start to itch every time she sees a huge bbcView attachment 4142176

View attachment 4142134
Well put

Thank you for your explanation, as I only managed a virginal orgasm when I experienced a much larger in both length and girth black penis against my husbands much smaller white penis.

No question that the cul-de-sac is for real, but the middle third of this graphic defies basic biology — nothing larger than sperm goes IN THROUGH the cervix to the uterus.
Agreed. The last diagram is very accurate. Even though average can stimulate G spot and reach A spot in different positions but it might only tickle it.

I agree. But only bbc can Touching and rubbing the cervix👌♠️
I am White with a cock that when fully erect is 7 and 3/4 inches long and 6 and 1/2 inches in girth.

In possessing such a cock I am in no way exceptional among white Caucasian males, 4% of whom have cocks that erect to 8 inches and more, which length of erection is even commoner amongst, famously, Italian and Latino and Brazilian men.

When fucking in the missionary position the head of my cock easily and always reaches my ex-wife's cervix, and in fact tips it up and out of the way when I thrust the head of my cock maximally deeply into the very back (the cul-de-sac) of her vagina, into which I always end up ejaculating.

It is therefore wrong to say that only BBC is capable of touching and stimulating the cervix.

Further, when almost any woman is being fucked in the the knee-chest position---that is, with her legs raised very high and folded back such that the fronts of her thighs are ****** against her torso---the barrell of her vagina shortens by up to 2 and 1/2 inches such that her cervix can be easily reached and thrust against by the head of an erection that measures only 5 inches in length.

In the knee-chest position the cul-de-sac of the vagina also comes to occupy a position much lower in the woman's pelvis, such that with especially deep and vigorous pre-orgasmic thrusting by a man with even a 7-inch erection, there is a real risk of its head dangerously overstretching and rupturing through the back of the vagina; such as in a frantic bareback fuck (described in another post of mine here) between me as a 20 year-old and a seriously sex-starved very beautiful woman in her late 30s who had recently lost her professional pilot husband in a plane crash.

Michael.....this is very true. Your dick is big and would be able to provide G spot orgasms, A spot orgasms and some cul de sac orgasms in certain positions and with good staying power.....

micheal, with your ex wife, were you able to provide cul de sac orgasms regularly?

that’s the advantage of the 9+ dick size, it can reach the cul de sac so much easier and provide that kind of mind blowing orgasm regularly and in any position.

that’s why I see so many women in here say, they are looking for dick size 9+ because they want guaranteed cul de sac or posterior fornix orgasms

Michael.....this is very true. Your dick is big and would be able to provide G spot orgasms, A spot orgasms and some cul de sac orgasms in certain positions and with good staying power.....

micheal, with your ex wife, were you able to provide cul de sac orgasms regularly?

that’s the advantage of the 9+ dick size, it can reach the cul de sac so much easier and provide that kind of mind blowing orgasm regularly and in any position.

that’s why I see so many women in here say, they are looking for dick size 9+ because they want guaranteed cul de sac or posterior fornix orgasms
Yes, when deep-fucking my ex I instinctively thrust the head of my cock into the very back of her vagina. So does my buddy who has a 1 and 1/4 inch length advantage over me. Just before she orgasms she grabs our bums to urge our cockheads even deeper into her. When she orgasms, the vault of her vagina, including its cul-de-sac, balloons such that there is a sudden loss of the previously very intimate and stimulating cock-clinging contact of the slippery membrane lining her maximally stretched cul-de-sac. But by that time I'm usually so wrenched with the multiple pleasures of ejaculating that I barely notice the loss, and certainly don't miss it in my orgiastic trance.

Last edited:

View attachment 4142134
It makes me very happy!!!

Last edited:
God I love watching the men discuss this stuff.
I'm very happy to hear that Annie. I try to please and inform both sexy and not so sexy women members here at the same time as I educate men in my writing to member cuck and bull buddies.

Just lobbing the Ball into your court now Annie, please tell us something about your preferences in men, both black and white, younger and older, and how you rank your lovers on the stimulation and satisfaction scale according to their awareness or otherwise of how you love to be fucked, and how well they measure up.

Personally, I believe that for the woman to become meaningfully and maximally orgasmic, romance, sensitivity, tenderness and love for her spontaneously demonstrated by the man in foreplay and in thrusting during the early stages of lovemaking, are essential for her to trust him and therefore to fearlessy open up to him, and to effectively reciprocate physically in her pursuit and achievment of ultimate pleasure for herself.

Men ought always to fuck as if getting pleasure for themselves from it is of far less importance than them stimulating and satisfying the woman. This is my heterosexual credo and practice and it works beautifully, particularly for women who are eager for me as an experienced sperm donor to impregnate them. It works for me too, because I just love to feel a woman orgasming on my cock. For me it's simply Heaven on Earth.

Admittedly the libido of such women is at a maximum for them because in nearly every instance I fuck them slap-bang in the middle of their cycle, and my invariable approach (described above) to loving and encouraging such babywanting wives in foreplay and in actually fucking them has resulted in many of them having their first-ever orgasm.

The reaction to that of watching husbands is often one of wonder mixed with barely concealed panic. But thankfully after having watched me loving and inseminating their wives several times, most of the adverse reactors have eventually taken and applied my live teaching on how to satisfy their wives, with truly beautiful enhancement of their sex-lives.

Last edited:
Back