HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

When I was in my early twenties this is the type of big black MAN that I loved and would be his FUCK toy. Husband and I went on a cruise in the 80s and we met a black guy that was built just like this MAN and he would get me in the pool and ******* me in front of my husband and every one else. Hubby and I would be laying by the pool and he would show up and after he ******* me in front of everyone he would take me back to our room leaving my husband there. We would FUCK and suck for 30 or 45 minutes then he made me change bathing suits so every one would no he had fucked me. Then we would walk back to the pool with his arm around me or big black hand on my ass and tell my husband ok I enjoyed the company of your pretty bride and I will be back for more loud enough for others to hear then he would engulf my body with his and we would kiss like long lost lovers. My husband said that all the red necks would look at them in disgust. I was in another world when he kissed me right out in the open. By the 3rd day of the cruise every body on the boat knew I was a slut for black men.

Back