HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Mmmmh. A real black horse cock. Want to suck it
Yes beautiful. I had a bull that wasn't quite as big but close. He started fucking me in the ass. He would tell me that he had to keep my ass reamed out because he was pimping me out to his friends. Most of the time they just paid for a rim job but he had friends that loved fucking a young white married black cock slut in the ass. So I had to be ready for anything. My bull trained me to ******* piss from black men just in case a black man wanted to do that. I could always count on the fact that if a black guy paid to fuck my ass when he was finished he would always piss down my throat all the while telling me how is it that a married young white bitch would dive into the projects for a 58 year old black guy to pimp her out? I want you to tell your sissy punk ass husband what I have done to his bride you piece of ******* whore. After he finished pissing on me while his piss was still dripping off my chin he turns around and spreading his ass cheeks I rimmed his asshole and licked the piss off his ass cheeks. Some times he would call my husband while he was pissing on me or I was rimming his asshole telling him I can't believe that you are ok with the fact that you are letting a black man pimp your wife out she is such a slut and I have been fucking her ass and after I cum in it I make your pretty white wife clean my black dick off but after I get my dick cleaned by her tounge I clean her face and mouth off with some hot piss straight from my black dick so when she gets home she will be all cleaned up for you white boy

17a20ffdbe72e409f5c72148b94f01d6.jpg

Back