HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

When my wife's bf would set her up for a gang bang the picture I loved the most was after it was over my wife would be sitting on the floor legs spread and all the bulls would be standing around her with their dicks hanging all around her face. Of course their face wasn't in the pictures but my wife and her well fucked CUNT was on display with black dicks hanging in her face

OMG you look like this black guy I used to fuck when I was in my early 20s. That dude was nasty. When he was finished fucking me I felt so sexy and degraded. He wouldn't spring for a motel and if he couldn't come to my house he took me to a secluded spot and fucked me in his car. As soon as I would get in his car he made me get totally naked and because he was married nobody could see us together in his car. Once I was naked he pulled his big beautiful black cock out and in laid my head is his lap and sucked his DICK while he rode us around town. He had to be discrete fucking my young white ass. Once we parked we got in his back seat and he was an *******. He sweated a lot and he wouldn't get totally naked but I was . When he would be on top of me plowing my puss y or ass his sweat would be hitting on my face like a shower. I remember he enjoyed making me open my mouth and he would spit in it and tell me to swallow it. His body order would get me so HOT and while he would rest up for round two he had me lick his sweat off his chest and under his arms. He was a big guy and he hardly ever took his pants off when he fucked me in his car. We had some great times. When I returned home I was sweaty and I smelled so good. My husband didn't think so.

Back