Huge BBC bull cums deep in hot asian fiance - True story

LJLauraJon

Couple
From
MN, US
Hot asian fiance & huge BBC - FINAL

This story is very rare. Why? Because it is 100% true. No embellishment. It doesn't need it. Each detail is from specific memory, or from video we shot. I posted pics and other comments up in Cuckold Forum, but I figured the final story belongs here.

My fiance is 33 and is hot as hell. She is an american born asian beauty: 5' 5", works out, large breasts....and turns heads wherever we go. I'm tall and handsome....but I am a bit outclassed by her in the looks department. I'm a lucky guy!

We decided if we are going to have ******* soon, we better open up about our secret sexual fantasies and see if we should make them come true before family life starts. This resulted in her signing us up for a sex club in a large nearby city (video interviews and everything) to see of we liked doing anything around others. My job was to arrange a private adventure with a black guy as a start (I'm white, she gets that for the next 50 years!).

As part of making sure this encounter was perfect, I made a long list of potential actions that could happen and had her rank them from 1 to 10 as turn ons or turn offs. Her top 3 items were 1) having the bull cum deep inside her with her on her back for maximum cum retention, 2) have me buy her expensive lingerie for it and make me help her prep right before the encounter, and 3) having me lick her, either before with him watching, or after he was done. So she liked some cuckold power dynamic, but not extreme (pain or humiliation was rated very low).

It took forever to find the right guy. She is very picky. After literally months of working on this and meeting a few potentials that got vetoed, she had a enthusiast and primal reaction to one particular guy that lived in Florida. James fit all of her criteria: tall, muscular, clean, classy, handsome and very well endowed. We found out later he was a recently retired heavy weight MMA fighter with some major fights on YouTube!

We arranged to meet up at our hotel bar during our upcoming trip down to Florida. She spent 2 hours bathing and getting ready, she wanted everything to be perfect. She had told me to buy her some nice lingerie for the event. I bought an amazing set from Agent Provocateur, which she laid out to change into along with some sexy Louboutin high heels at the right time.

Once he arrived we chit chatted for a bit then I cleared out for them to talk alone for a bit. I went back and they were clearly getting along. Laura looked at me and said "I'm going up to the room, I'll text you boys soon." James and I talked for a while and it was surprisingly not awkward at all. He was an impressive guy, well over 6' and very muscular. He showed me a couple of his big fights on YouTube and I was blown away. Meanwhile, James couldn't stop talking about how hot Laura is.

Then my phone lit up "come up...." I swallowed hard and said "we are being called up." We went up to the room and I opened the door. Holy moly...she was HOT. Standing tall in her high heels and decked out in her lingerie, she was stunning. James just kept saying "oh my god, oh my god..." Soon, James was in his underwear and they were locked in an embrace.

I positioned myself out of the way and started queitly taking pictures, something Laura said would be hot to see later on. Soon he pushed her back and started rubbing her pussy as she began moaning. James was rock hard but continued to rub, lick and kiss her to make sure she was really wet. The tension was building as the moments ticked by.... getting closer and closer to the moment he was to enter her.

Finally, he moved up and began rubbing is large cock against her perfectly waxed pussy. Her hips moved towards him a bit to get the head to begin inside. He let go of his cock and began moving his hips gently. With only his huge head inside, Laura moaned loudly and in a way that I have never heard her moan. His cock was so wide that she was being stretched in a way never before in her life.

Fortunately she was so excited and horny that once she was stretched around his massive cock head, he was able to go a bit deeper and deeper with each hip thrust until he was about half in. This was enough to make her moan and whimper loudly. He put her legs up on his shoulders and continued. She told me later this hurt a bit as she had worked out hard at the gym that morning and was a bit sore. Soon, he was really fucking her and had nearly his entire cock buried in her tight asian pussy.

Suddenly James pulled out and went on his back next to Laura. She didnt have to be prompted and immediately climbed on top of him. From this angle I could see how huge he was and how much her pussy was stretching. Soon, she was riding him with enthusiasm but still hadn't taken all of his huge cock. After a couple of minutes she put both hands against the headboard for leverage and started pushing down against his cock. That did it...she finally had him all the way in! Now not only was her pussy having to stretch around his cocks' wide girth, but he was now also hitting the bottom of her pussy and pushing it up into her stomach. Her moans became sharper and higher pitched.

After a few flipped her back over so he could feel what it was like to be on top and fully bury his cock into this insanely hot and tight asian girl. He started to moan and started to lose control. She sensed it and said loudly "YES!!! Are you going to fill my pussy with your cum deep inside?!?" He somehow found the strength to pull out before he came. His muscualr arms easily lifted Laura as he turned her over on her hands and knees. He entered her from behind doggy style. He was really horny and pushed in too deep, hitting her pussy bottom too hard. She said "ouch!" and flopped forward on the bed and apologized. They both laughed loudly.

This let James calm down a bit as he had been close to coming for a while. He put her on her back and began licking her perfect pussy. Soon he stood up and she sat on the edge of the bed and fit as much of him in her mouth as she could. After a couple of minutes they were both eager to get his cock deep in her pussy again.

But this time.....something was different. There was a mood shift, a purpose, a focus. As James entered her he looked into her eyes and asked her how she wanted it....Laura said "harder." Once he sunk all the way in he picked up the pace, never stopping his gaze into her eyes. It was intense....they both badly wanted what was about to happen. He started fucking her with deep strokes. Between heavy and loud moaning breaths she said "you're so big! oh my god...your cock is so big....oh yeah...." She started writhing in bed with a combination of moans and screams.

He stopped stroking and asked her if she was ok. She only complained about her legs being sore from her gym workout. Now that he knew she could take his hard, deep strokes he resumed. This time the strokes were all long, deep, purposeful. He began kissing her intensely. It was obvious the moment they wanted was soon to arrive. She was not on birth control and was ovulating, I wondered if that added to her primal and biological desire (Plan B the next day was the intention).

Now, at the bottom of each deep stroke as he pushed his huge cock all the way, his ass clenched as he did an extra thrust to get his cock an extra 1/2" deeper. She had never been so full before, not even close. Her pussy was hungry for it and taking every inch. She said "it feels SO GOOD."

He began making little sounds with each thrust that soon became more pronounced. Then he said it: "here it comes, baby!" Laura grabbed his broad shoulders and pulled him tight, and then began rubbing his nipples, something he had said earlier makes his orgasm really strong. He was moaning now...then suddenly he stopped stroking and just pushed deeply and moaned long and hard. He was shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Laura said "DEEP INSIDE ME!!" He kept moaning and kept his cock deep as he pumped shot sfter shot into her, it was a massive orgasm. She reached down and desperately pulled his ass to keep his cock buried deep.

Finally, he slowly pulled out. When he did his thick, white cum was beginning to show at her pussy entrance. She had a tremendous amount of cum in her. She was breathing hard. He rose and kept saying "oh my god....daaamn." He went to the bathroom and I put the phone down and began licking her clit as we discussed. I did this for maybe 30 seconds and she stopped me and said "wait until he leaves." Being new to this she got a bit shy for us to do anything with him still there.

Now the cum was starting to run out....and a LOT of it! Her gorgeous pussy was stretched out. She got up to kiss him goodbye with his thick cum slowly running out of her. As he left, James turned to me and said "you are damn lucky." Yep!

Last edited:

This story is very rare. Why? Because it is 100% true. No embellishment. It doesn't need it. Each detail is from specific memory, or from video we shot. I posted pics and other comments up in Cuckold Forum, but I figured the final story belongs here.

My fiance is 33 and is hot as hell. She is an american born asian beauty: 5' 5", works out, large breasts....and turns heads wherever we go. I'm tall and handsome....but I am a bit outclassed by her in the looks department. I'm a lucky guy!

We decided if we are going to have ******* soon, we better open up about our secret sexual fantasies and see if we should make them come true before family life starts. This resulted in her signing us up for a sex club in a large nearby city (video interviews and everything) to see of we liked doing anything around others. My job was to arrange a private adventure with a black guy as a start (I'm white, she gets that for the next 50 years!).

As part of making sure this encounter was perfect, I made a long list of potential actions that could happen and had her rank them from 1 to 10 as turn ons or turn offs. Her top 3 items were 1) having the bull cum deep inside her with her on her back for maximum cum retention, 2) have me buy her expensive lingerie for it and make me help her prep right before the encounter, and 3) having me lick her, either before with him watching, or after he was done. So she liked some cuckold power dynamic, but not extreme (pain or humiliation was rated very low).

It took forever to find the right guy. She is very picky. After literally months of working on this and meeting a few potentials that got vetoed, she had a enthusiast and primal reaction to one particular guy that lived in Florida. James fit all of her criteria: tall, muscular, clean, classy, handsome and very well endowed. We found out later he was a recently retired heavy weight MMA fighter with some major fights on YouTube!

We arranged to meet up at our hotel bar during our upcoming trip down to Florida. She spent 2 hours bathing and getting ready, she wanted everything to be perfect. She had told me to buy her some nice lingerie for the event. I bought an amazing set from Agent Provocateur, which she laid out to change into along with some sexy Louboutin high heels at the right time.

Once he arrived we chit chatted for a bit then I cleared out for them to talk alone for a bit. I went back and they were clearly getting along. Laura looked at me and said "I'm going up to the room, I'll text you boys soon." James and I talked for a while and it was surprisingly not awkward at all. He was an impressive guy, well over 6' and very muscular. He showed me a couple of his big fights on YouTube and I was blown away. Meanwhile, James couldn't stop talking about how hot Laura is.

Then my phone lit up "come up...." I swallowed hard and said "we are being called up." We went up to the room and I opened the door. Holy moly...she was HOT. Standing tall in her high heels and decked out in her lingerie, she was stunning. James just kept saying "oh my god, oh my god..." Soon, James was in his underwear and they were locked in an embrace.

I positioned myself out of the way and started queitly taking pictures, something Laura said would be hot to see later on. Soon he pushed her back and started rubbing her pussy as she began moaning. James was rock hard but continued to rub, lick and kiss her to make sure she was really wet. The tension was building as the moments ticked by.... getting closer and closer to the moment he was to enter her.

Finally, he moved up and began rubbing is large and cock against her clean shaven pussy. Her hips moved towards him a bit to get the head to begin inside. He let go of his cock and began moving his hips gently. With only his huge head inside, Laura moaned loudly and in a way that I have never heard her moan. His cock was so wide that she was being stretched in a way never before in her life.

Fortunately she was so excited and horny that once she was stretched around his massive cock head, he was able to go a bit deeper and deeper with each hip thrust until he had about 6 inches in. This was enough to make her moan and whimper loudly. He put her legs up on his shoulders and continued. She told me later this hurt a bit as she had worked out hard at the gym that morning and was a bit sore. Soon, he was really fucking her and had nearly his entire cock buried in her tight asian pussy.

Suddenly James pulled out and went on his back next to Laura. She didnt have to be prompted and immediately climbed on top of him. From this angle I could see how huge he was and how much her pussy was stretching. Soon, she was riding him with enthusiasm but still hadn't taken all of his huge cock. After a couple of minutes she put both hands against the headboard for leverage and started pushing down against his cock. That did it...she finally had him all the way in! Now not only was her pussy having to stretch around his cocks' wide girth, but he was now also hitting the bottom of her pussy and pushing it up into her stomach. Her moans became sharper and higher pitched.

After a few flipped her back over so he could feel what it was like to be on top and fully bury his cock into this insanely hot and tight asian girl. He started to moan and started to lose control. She sensed it and said loudly "YES!!! Are you going to fill my pussy with your cum deep inside?!?" He somehow found the strength to pull out before he came. His muscualr arms easily lifted Laura, turned her over on her hands and knees. He entered her from behind doggy style. He was really horny and pushed in too deep, hitting her pussy bottom too hard. She said "ouch!" and flopped forward on the bed and apologized. They both laughed loudly.

This let James calm down a bit as he had been close to coming for a while. He put her on her back and began licking her perfect pussy. Soon he stood up and she sat on the edge of the bed and fit as much of him in her mouth as she could. After a couple of minutes they were both eager to get his cock deep in her pussy again.

But this time.....something was different. There was a mood shift, a purpose, a focus. As James entered her he looked into her eyes and asked her how she wanted it....Laura said "harder." Once he sunk all the way in he picked up the pace, never stoppong his gaze into her eyes. It was intense....they both badly wanted what was about to happen. He started fucking her with deep strokes. Between heavy and loud moaning breaths she said "you're so big! oh my god...your cock is so big....oh yeah...." She started writhing in bed with a combination of moans and screams.

He stopped stroking and asked her if she was ok. She only complained about her legs being sore from her gym workout. Now that he knew she could take the full and deep strokes he resumed. This time the strokes were all long, deep, purposeful. He began kissing her intensely. It was obvious the moment they wanted was soon to arrive.

Now, at the bottom of each deep stroke as he pushed his huge cock all the way, his ass clenched as he did an extra thrust to get his cock an extra 1/2" deeper. She had never been so full before, not even close. Her pussy was hungry for it and taking every inch. She said "it feels SO GOOD."

He began making little sounds with each thrust that soon became more pronounced. Then he said it: "here it comes, baby!" Laura grabbed his broad shoulders and pulled him tight, and then began rubbing his nipples, something he had said earlier makes his orgasm really strong. He was moaning now...then suddenly he stopped stroking and just pushed deeply and moaned long and hard. He was shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Laura said "DEEP INSIDE ME!!" He kept moaning and kept his cock deep as he pumped shot sfter shot into her, it was a massive orgasm. She reached down and desperately pulled his ass to keep his cock buried deep.

Finally, he slowly pulled out. When did his thick, white cum was beginning to show at her pussy entrance. She had a tremendous amount of cum in her. She was breathing hard. He rose and kept saying "oh my god....daaamn". He went to the bathroom and I put the phone down and began licking her clit as we discussed. I did this for maybe 30 seconds and she stopped me and said "wait until he leaves." Being new to this she got a bit shy for us to do anything with him still there.

Now the cum was starting to run out....and a LOT of it! Her gorgeous pussy was stretched out. She got up to kiss him goodbye with his thick cum slowly running out of her. As he left, James turned to me and said "you are damn lucky." Yep!
ohhhhhhhhhh my !!!!!!!!!!! so hot

I made a few small edits for clarity and accuracy. Most importantly I forgot to mention she was no longer on birth control in anticipation of getting pregnant later this year. We had purchased Plan B ahead of time, but she waited to take it for 2 days after James came in her. I have wondered if that was a way for her to extend the experience, knowing his cum was still in her.

Finally, he moved up and began rubbing is large cock against her perfectly waxed pussy. Her hips moved towards him a bit to get the head to begin inside. He let go of his cock and began moving his hips gently. With only his huge head inside, Laura moaned loudly and in a way that I have never heard her moan. His cock was so wide that she was being stretched in a way never before in her life.

Fortunately she was so excited and horny that once she was stretched around his massive cock head, he was able to go a bit deeper and deeper with each hip thrust until he was about half in. This was enough to make her moan and whimper loudly. He put her legs up on his shoulders and continued. She told me later this hurt a bit as she had worked out hard at the gym that morning and was a bit sore. Soon, he was really fucking her and had nearly his entire cock buried in her tight asian pussy.

After a few flipped her back over so he could feel what it was like to be on top and fully bury his cock into this insanely hot and tight asian girl. He started to moan and started to lose control. She sensed it and said loudly "YES!!! Are you going to fill my pussy with your cum deep inside?!?" He somehow found the strength to pull out before he came. His muscualr arms easily lifted Laura as he turned her over on her hands and knees. He entered her from behind doggy style. He was really horny and pushed in too deep, hitting her pussy bottom too hard. She said "ouch!" and flopped forward on the bed and apologized. They both laughed loudly.

But this time.....something was different. There was a mood shift, a purpose, a focus. As James entered her he looked into her eyes and asked her how she wanted it....Laura said "harder." Once he sunk all the way in he picked up the pace, never stopping his gaze into her eyes. It was intense....they both badly wanted what was about to happen. He started fucking her with deep strokes. Between heavy and loud moaning breaths she said "you're so big! oh my god...your cock is so big....oh yeah...." She started writhing in bed with a combination of moans and screams.

He stopped stroking and asked her if she was ok. She only complained about her legs being sore from her gym workout. Now that he knew she could take his hard, deep strokes he resumed. This time the strokes were all long, deep, purposeful. He began kissing her intensely. It was obvious the moment they wanted was soon to arrive. She was not on birth control and was ovulating, I wondered if that added to her primal and biological desire (Plan B the next day was the intention).

Finally, he slowly pulled out. When he did his thick, white cum was beginning to show at her pussy entrance. She had a tremendous amount of cum in her. She was breathing hard. He rose and kept saying "oh my god....daaamn." He went to the bathroom and I put the phone down and began licking her clit as we discussed. I did this for maybe 30 seconds and she stopped me and said "wait until he leaves." Being new to this she got a bit shy for us to do anything with him still there.

Hot story! : )

Po

post ur pics here

That’s a very lucky hubby! Good read!

This is an amazing story! I wish we could hear more! The story ends right where it got really good! What happened after he left -and most importantly- what was said between the two of you later? Did she lovingly tease you about the intense act for days-weeks-years?

Back