Hubby still shrinking

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So came home from spending a few days with Anthony and I thought to myself it has been a bit since I measured my hubby's little one. So, I told him it was time for a measurement, and he complied easily. So completely limp he is 3/4 of an inch it's hard to measure him when he's hard because physical touch or stimulation won't work, he has to look at pics or videos of myself and Anthony having fun before he starts to grow and when he does, he's under 4" now with a thickness of 4". When we got together all those yrs ago he was at 6". I know he's 58 now and has other issues but WOW :ROFLMAO:. Thank God for my lover Anthony :love: :lips::qos: Tracey

So came home from spending a few days with Anthony and I thought to myself it has been a bit since I measured my hubby's little one. So, I told him it was time for a measurement, and he complied easily. So completely limp he is 3/4 of an inch it's hard to measure him when he's hard because physical touch or stimulation won't work, he has to look at pics or videos of myself and Anthony having fun before he starts to grow and when he does, he's under 4" now with a thickness of 4". When we got together all those yrs ago he was at 6". I know he's 58 now and has other issues but WOW :ROFLMAO:. Thank God for my lover Anthony :love: :lips::qos: Tracey
Is hubby pussyfree? That may be making him smaller. That’s certainly my case. Pussyfree permanently and getting teensier.

Attachments

• AB3E1CCF-625B-457B-9C84-043FAB30C4DC.jpeg
    AB3E1CCF-625B-457B-9C84-043FAB30C4DC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
so hot youre an awesome hotwife

What are you doing to shrink it?
as chastity or hormones

Such a hot sexy slut mmmmm

Tracey you are hot sexy slutty wife every black man with a big black cock wants to fuck

I can confirm that my hubby went through the same shrinking process. No hormones but permanent chastity for years, pussyfree have contributed decisively. In addition he has to wear smaller cages around every half year. The target is now to keep him total erectionfree, he will be punished for erections while washing/shaving. I don't like the view of his small erect penis, it's a real turn off but I like the view of him caged and the contrast to my black lover, LOL

I also have gotten smaller over time. My wife never would cage me. She said it was too teensy to bother with. But years of being pussyfree have had the same effect. Also, being a cuck makes me feel emasculated so I feel that having an erection would be useless.

Back