Hubby still shrinking

It's a pity that this epidemic has slowed down my dream.
That is a shame because you both will love it. One of our friends wife from China just tried her first black man and was afraid first but once they started to have sex she experience her first of many orgasms with his hard black cock fucking her pussy. She is now so happy and enjoying the best sex she could ever dream in her entire life.

真可惜,因为你们俩都会喜欢。我们的一位来自中国的朋友妻子刚刚尝试了她的第一个黑人,但首先害怕,但一旦他们开始做爱,她就用他坚硬的黑公鸡他妈的她的阴户,经历了许多性高潮中的第一个。现在,她是如此快乐,享受着她整整一生中梦dream以求的最佳性爱

That is a shame because you both will love it. One of our friends wife from China just tried her first black man and was afraid first but once they started to have sex she experience her first of many orgasms with his hard black cock fucking her pussy. She is now so happy and enjoying the best sex she could ever dream in her entire life.
Really? So your friend's wife is lucky to have you bring her into BBC sex.

OK it's been awhile since I checked my husband to see if his cock is getting any smaller since it's not in use anymore. Since my hubby can't get hard anymore without watching me and Anthony together I loaded my photo's and vids to our TV and told him that I wanted to check his size again. He happily approved so he pulled down his pants and watched the TV while my media went across the screen. It didn't take long before his little wee wee started to grow and it didn't take long for it to stop either :bounce:. Anyway before watching he started out at 1 1/2" soft and at it's peak length it was 4 1/4" and not very hard either. That is down from the 5" it was the last time which was a few months ago WOW! Not letting him have sex is really working. So I gave him some lotion and a rag and said you can finish to my picks sweetie and he did all in about 30-40 seconds and he shot out a small amount of cum. I gave him a kiss grabbed the rag and told him I loved him and I went to bed. This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey
Why would you want a husband with a tiny dick? Much less have it shrink more?

I've gained weight and haven't been eating great, but not horrible either. I am in my mid 40's and my dick shrunk a good 1-2 inches hard, and it's down to 1-2" soft. I'm ok with it, my wife, I think hates it, but is finally seeing other people to make up for my little clit dick. I don't mind having it back, and I'm ok with what it is now. I soon may be in chastity any way. let's see.

Back