Hubby still shrinking

4. Shrinkage is real.
Penises really can shrink—for several reasons. Smoking is one way: It can shorten a penis by as much as a centimeter because of calcified ******* vessels that reduce erectile circulation. Also, penile tissue can become less elastic if a guy doesn't get regular erections, meaning his penis could shrink by a centimeter or two if he doesn't use it enough.
Exactly. It’s a function of the reduction in usage. It’s an elastic member. You can’t actually make it bigger by fucking or masturbation, but it can actually shrink from “lack of repeated stretching” that fucking, or masturbation or even just being allowed to get an errection causes. However, the lack of ability for him to get fully hard is more than just lack of physical use. You are beginning to fuck with his mind by keeping him in constant, consistent chastity. Guaranteed he’s starting to lose interest in normal one on one hetero sex because his cock is simply not allowed to get hard for any pussy in a normal situation, much less get any pleasure from fucking it. Why would his libido react to something he was never allowed to get pleasure from with his cock anymore? You’re literally creating a virtual “Pavlov’s dog” situation here. You are actually conditioning him to lose interest in pussy. The fact that he’s allowed to masturbate to media of you fucking BBC is only adding to this “realignment” of how he derives pleasure and it’s certainly not from a female vagina. He will soon have a problem of becoming fully erect when face to face with any female. If this is what you want, all well and good, but what you are doing to him mentally is something that if carried out long enough, he might not ever be able to recover from.

Disclaimer: I’m not a psychologist nor is any of the above based on any actual scientific studies or information. I’m merely speaking from my experiences with and observations of others. Please use your good judgement when reading, and as with any given opinion, your mileage may vary. :D

For me, there is no doubt my cock is 'smaller' than it was, I have pics of my hard on from the early 90's and would say its 10-15% smaller than back then, more in girth i'd say than length. I masturbate at least once a day and so it still gets used, just not in a lot of pussy. So doubt not getting a lot of pussy is the reason, i'd say age, a few ******* pressure issues and just a lesser sex drive. I can still get an instant erection just from my wife even touching it, my problem is PE, when you hardly get any bare pussy, the few times I do, I cum almost upon entering her. It just overwhelms me, plus the excitement of actually getting to fuck a pussy instead of my hand is usually too much.

Bobbi had an interesting way to make my parts fit into a smaller chastity device. She would

Take a full size mason jar, and fill it half way with ice. She would then fill it with water until it was about 1" from the top. She would then have me disrobe and stand by the bed and fit my cock and balls into the jar and press it to my skin. She would then have me lay down on the bed and hold it in place for about 20 minutes (as long as I could stand it) by laying on the bed and holding it so as to prevent any leakage.

After 20 minutes, my cock was cold, numb, and much smaller. Easy enough to fit into a CB 6000, which we used for a while. . .

What is the point of all of this? For a married couple to take and permit the wife to take lovers, in the first place is understandable, but is not normal. To cut a husband off from having sex with his wife is not normal. Saying that the husband has not had sex in long periods of time because his wife or her lover don't allow it, is a lie. It is a lie because it is the cuckold that allows any of this to take place. If the husband is allowing himself to be denied sex with his wife, and allowing her to place his cock into chastity, it is his choice to ALLOW it. If the cuckold thinks that his penis is shrinking because of denial, then it is his choice whether he continues to ALLOW this to happen. I have lived alone for the past ten years, nine years ago I decided that I wasn't going to masturbate any more. I went almost five years without any form of sex at all and I never even got an erection. After those five years I met a woman and we became a couple and started having sex. My penis had no issue with an erection in the least and I didn't ejaculate in a few seconds, in two minutes, but until we were satisfied. My penis was five inches when I started my five years without sex and it was five inches when I started having sex again. I am sixty years old, never smoked and don't ******* alcohol.

What is the point of all of this? For a married couple to take and permit the wife to take lovers, in the first place is understandable, but is not normal. To cut a husband off from having sex with his wife is not normal. Saying that the husband has not had sex in long periods of time because his wife or her lover don't allow it, is a lie. It is a lie because it is the cuckold that allows any of this to take place. If the husband is allowing himself to be denied sex with his wife, and allowing her to place his cock into chastity, it is his choice to ALLOW it. If the cuckold thinks that his penis is shrinking because of denial, then it is his choice whether he continues to ALLOW this to happen. I have lived alone for the past ten years, nine years ago I decided that I wasn't going to masturbate any more. I went almost five years without any form of sex at all and I never even got an erection. After those five years I met a woman and we became a couple and started having sex. My penis had no issue with an erection in the least and I didn't ejaculate in a few seconds, in two minutes, but until we were satisfied. My penis was five inches when I started my five years without sex and it was five inches when I started having sex again. I am sixty years old, never smoked and don't ******* alcohol.

Can I ask why you’re on this forum? Also why you use the name that you use?

I don’t know if it’s your intent but you come across as a very singular minded my way or the highway position on cuckolding.

You do it your way and we will all do it ours because it’s different for every couple.

I was trying to put this shrinking thing into a perspective I understand, that was my question. I am not singular minded or judgmental. I am a man that is honest with myself and with others. I am on this forum because I am in agreement with Black Men and White wives being allowed to have sex together. That alone is cuckolding and everything else is some other kink or fetish added in. I am not against any of this personally except when anyone says they are not allowed. We are all allowed to do what we want to by our choice, fantasy is fine and can be acted on any way each person wants. Even I go against what is normal in our world just by being a cuckold. But I am a realist, I do not lie or add to the truth. On here we have men saying my wife doesn't allow me to have sex with her, that is an untruth, maybe the wife don't want to have sex with these husbands, and that is fine but the cuckold has to allow her to cut him off. I posted on a thread a thread awhile ago where a man was unhappy with his wife screwing a man he hates, I asked why he allowed it, the response from a woman was What is this Allow it is my body and I have sex with who I want to. In a marriage it should be either one way or the other. Question: what would be the reaction if the men on here, that are being denied intercourse with their wives, said okay I am going to screw any woman I want to?

I was trying to put this shrinking thing into a perspective I understand, that was my question. I am not singular minded or judgmental. I am a man that is honest with myself and with others. I am on this forum because I am in agreement with Black Men and White wives being allowed to have sex together. That alone is cuckolding and everything else is some other kink or fetish added in. I am not against any of this personally except when anyone says they are not allowed. We are all allowed to do what we want to by our choice, fantasy is fine and can be acted on any way each person wants. Even I go against what is normal in our world just by being a cuckold. But I am a realist, I do not lie or add to the truth. On here we have men saying my wife doesn't allow me to have sex with her, that is an untruth, maybe the wife don't want to have sex with these husbands, and that is fine but the cuckold has to allow her to cut him off. I posted on a thread a thread awhile ago where a man was unhappy with his wife screwing a man he hates, I asked why he allowed it, the response from a woman was What is this Allow it is my body and I have sex with who I want to. In a marriage it should be either one way or the other. Question: what would be the reaction if the men on here, that are being denied intercourse with their wives, said okay I am going to screw any woman I want to?
The problem is single-mindedness. You have your interpretation and understanding of what cuckolding is. You don’t show any attempt to understand anybody else’s position or belief.
There are no specific set parameters determined by any one person. When you call things lies or you say something specific is wrong then you are determining the boundaries for everyone else and you do not singularly have that right.
You can only determine what works for you not for anyone else and you do not have the right to tell them that they are wrong for the way they choose to live their lives.

If a wife cuts off a husband and yes it does happen whether you believe it or not and the husband tries to ******* himself on her by law that’s *******. I cannot take what she will not willingly give me.

I think you look at things with a very black-and-white view and you don’t consider anyone else’s positions or beliefs.

I wish you luck as you pursue whatever it is that you’re looking for but I ask you please don’t come on the forum & tell people that they’re wrong or accused them of lying

OK it's been awhile since I checked my husband to see if his cock is getting any smaller since it's not in use anymore. Since my hubby can't get hard anymore without watching me and Anthony together I loaded my photo's and vids to our TV and told him that I wanted to check his size again. He happily approved so he pulled down his pants and watched the TV while my media went across the screen. It didn't take long before his little wee wee started to grow and it didn't take long for it to stop either :bounce:. Anyway before watching he started out at 1 1/2" soft and at it's peak length it was 4 1/4" and not very hard either. That is down from the 5" it was the last time which was a few months ago WOW! Not letting him have sex is really working. So I gave him some lotion and a rag and said you can finish to my picks sweetie and he did all in about 30-40 seconds and he shot out a small amount of cum. I gave him a kiss grabbed the rag and told him I loved him and I went to bed. This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey
Very hot

The problem is single-mindedness. You have your interpretation and understanding of what cuckolding is. You don’t show any attempt to understand anybody else’s position or belief.
There are no specific set parameters determined by any one person. When you call things lies or you say something specific is wrong then you are determining the boundaries for everyone else and you do not singularly have that right.
You can only determine what works for you not for anyone else and you do not have the right to tell them that they are wrong for the way they choose to live their lives.

If a wife cuts off a husband and yes it does happen whether you believe it or not and the husband tries to ******* himself on her by law that’s *******. I cannot take what she will not willingly give me.

I think you look at things with a very black-and-white view and you don’t consider anyone else’s positions or beliefs.

I wish you luck as you pursue whatever it is that you’re looking for but I ask you please don’t come on the forum & tell people that they’re wrong or accused them of lying
Your taking me wrong, I am not calling anyone a liar personally. I didn't say a husband can ******* himself on his wife. I am saying he has other options than saying you are not allowed, and you have to stay in that marriage is untrue. As Far as ******* goes, You made a true statement and I agree. It would be real interesting in the courtroom, when some man is charged with ******* his wife, (which if he did it was wrong). But he then testifies in court, revealing the cuckold lifestyle where a wife has sex with a lover or lovers all the time, but doesn't allow the man she is legally married to, have any intercourse with her. The overwhelming advise of those outside of the lifestyle would be, divorce her and find another woman. You have accused me of being single minded, a black and white thinker and someone that don't consider anyone else's positions or beliefs. You really don't know me and I am sorry if you disagree with me. Please, lets just agree to disagree.

OK it's been awhile since I checked my husband to see if his cock is getting any smaller since it's not in use anymore. Since my hubby can't get hard anymore without watching me and Anthony together I loaded my photo's and vids to our TV and told him that I wanted to check his size again. He happily approved so he pulled down his pants and watched the TV while my media went across the screen. It didn't take long before his little wee wee started to grow and it didn't take long for it to stop either :bounce:. Anyway before watching he started out at 1 1/2" soft and at it's peak length it was 4 1/4" and not very hard either. That is down from the 5" it was the last time which was a few months ago WOW! Not letting him have sex is really working. So I gave him some lotion and a rag and said you can finish to my picks sweetie and he did all in about 30-40 seconds and he shot out a small amount of cum. I gave him a kiss grabbed the rag and told him I loved him and I went to bed. This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey
Is he caged?

I moonlight as a herbalist and the reality is this, poor diet and no exercise is the main culprit of E.D! When guys come to me most of the time they reverse their symptoms within 45 days with diet exercise and a formula I give them. If you want your dick to work it’s a choice! Stop crying victim and change your situation!
I don’t think anyone is crying victim

I can't say I agree with what you're saying here. My wife constantly denies me sex, my ex-fiance did and my ex-wife did. When I do occasionally get to fuck her its with a condom, as it was with my ex's. Trust me, its no lie. None of them enjoyed penetrative sex with me and i'm ok with that, we are very happy otherwise. I masturbate quite a lot and all were ok with that, encouraged it and my current wife has even bought me fake pussies/fleashlights as gifts.

She bought me a set of custom embroidered 'wankerchiefs' for my 50th birthday because she'd prefer I release any sexual tension I have by myself. Would I like to fuck more often, absolutely, but I do cum with in a minute or so and its never a timed, planned orgasm, it just comes upon me from nowhere, so its sometimes like a ruined orgasm, as in, there is no build up, crescendo etc. wheres as with masturbation, I can edge for ages and have total control over it until i'm ready to squirt. So for me pulling myself is a better orgasm for me. I wish it wasn't, but it is.

Plus i'm very sexually submissive, so have no skill or ability to initiate sex, I get it only when its given. So if my wife isn't horny for me, then she doesn't start the wheel turning. At best, if she is horny, she'll have me lick her to an orgasm or two, then if she's still in the mood, she'll let me penetrate her a cum, the condom is so she doesn't have to deal with my mess, afterwards or the next day. Occasionally if its on a Friday or Saturday night with no work the next day, she might let me take the condom off, which I sometimes will, but usually I just leave it on as its reduces the guilt I feel later when she has get up to clean her pussy even though she got no pleasure from me.

I can't say I agree with what you're saying here. My wife constantly denies me sex, my ex-fiance did and my ex-wife did. When I do occasionally get to fuck her its with a condom, as it was with my ex's. Trust me, its no lie. None of them enjoyed penetrative sex with me and i'm ok with that, we are very happy otherwise. I masturbate quite a lot and all were ok with that, encouraged it and my current wife has even bought me fake pussies/fleashlights as gifts.

She bought me a set of custom embroidered 'wankerchiefs' for my 50th birthday because she'd prefer I release any sexual tension I have by myself. Would I like to fuck more often, absolutely, but I do cum with in a minute or so and its never a timed, planned orgasm, it just comes upon me from nowhere, so its sometimes like a ruined orgasm, as in, there is no build up, crescendo etc. wheres as with masturbation, I can edge for ages and have total control over it until i'm ready to squirt. So for me pulling myself is a better orgasm for me. I wish it wasn't, but it is.

Plus i'm very sexually submissive, so have no skill or ability to initiate sex, I get it only when its given. So if my wife isn't horny for me, then she doesn't start the wheel turning. At best, if she is horny, she'll have me lick her to an orgasm or two, then if she's still in the mood, she'll let me penetrate her a cum, the condom is so she doesn't have to deal with my mess, afterwards or the next day. Occasionally if its on a Friday or Saturday night with no work the next day, she might let me take the condom off, which I sometimes will, but usually I just leave it on as its reduces the guilt I feel later when she has get up to clean her pussy even though she got no pleasure from me.
May I ask what your disagreeing to >

May I ask what your disagreeing to >
What is the point of all of this? For a married couple to take and permit the wife to take lovers, in the first place is understandable, but is not normal. To cut a husband off from having sex with his wife is not normal. Saying that the husband has not had sex in long periods of time because his wife or her lover don't allow it, is a lie.
This bit, I am denied, its not ideal, its how its always been for me since I was a teen. I dated girls in my teens, yet never lost my virginity until 22yo. They just wanted all the other bits, but not the sex. I got mainly hand jobs which of course i wanted more, but figured it was better than giving them myself. I even used to tell friends how I fucked them, yet never even got my cock anywhere near their pussy.

They knew I was very submissive and capitalised on that, took everything they wanted but never traded it for sex with me. So for me, being denied sex IS normal. Even when I met my current wife and discussed it regarding my ex's, she initially found it strange but within 3-6 months, she would just prefer to watch me wank rather than have sex with me.

What is the point of all of this? For a married couple to take and permit the wife to take lovers, in the first place is understandable, but is not normal. To cut a husband off from having sex with his wife is not normal. Saying that the husband has not had sex in long periods of time because his wife or her lover don't allow it, is a lie.
This bit, I am denied, its not ideal, its how its always been for me since I was a teen. I dated girls in my teens, yet never lost my virginity until 22yo. They just wanted all the other bits, but not the sex. I got mainly hand jobs which of course i wanted more, but figured it was better than giving them myself. I even used to tell friends how I fucked them, yet never even got my cock anywhere near their pussy.

They knew I was very submissive and capitalised on that, took everything they wanted but never traded it for sex with me. So for me, being denied sex IS normal. Even when I met my current wife and discussed it regarding my ex's, she initially found it strange but within 3-6 months, she would just prefer to watch me wank rather than have sex with me.
I see your point, the last part of that sentence isn't worded the best. All I was trying to say is this topic is penis shrinkage. We are all gifted with freewill so if denial or chastity is causing your penis to shrink and you don't want it to shrink, we have options, if we choose not to utilize those options, but instead we continue to allow the wife to "not allow" us sex, we have that right, I am not against denial, but if like I said, the penis is shrinking, it is just as much our fault for not doing something about it.

I see your point, the last part of that sentence isn't worded the best. All I was trying to say is this topic is penis shrinkage. We are all gifted with freewill so if denial or chastity is causing your penis to shrink and you don't want it to shrink, we have options, if we choose not to utilize those options, but instead we continue to allow the wife to "not allow" us sex, we have that right, I am not against denial, but if like I said, the penis is shrinking, it is just as much our fault for not doing something about it.
I question the penis shrinkage from the not having sex argument. As I said, I have masturbated quite a lot over my life, even to the point of excess, so for me this. 'use it or lose it' thing I don't understand. But my cock is definitely smaller than it was 25 years ago.

Back