Hubby still shrinking

4. Shrinkage is real.
Penises really can shrink—for several reasons. Smoking is one way: It can shorten a penis by as much as a centimeter because of calcified ******* vessels that reduce erectile circulation. Also, penile tissue can become less elastic if a guy doesn't get regular erections, meaning his penis could shrink by a centimeter or two if he doesn't use it enough.
For the second part: "If you don`t use it, you`ll lose it" is true to some extent under certain circumstances, but not necessarily to the same extent for every man.

There is scientific research about the correlation of penis size and age that shows statistical evidence that one and the same human male will most probably experience a decrease in penis size from in his late teens and early twenties until he`s 50- or 60-something. Typically this decrease will not be more than one inch in length and about the same in girt (circumference not diameter).

But also there are environmental influences on penis size; most importantly those include nutrition and how fit someone keeps his body (by doing sports, for instance) - and hence how well (or badly) the *******-flow and the supply with oxygen to all body parts are via the arteries -, and, as you mentioned, smoking. ;)

Then there are special treatments that can be applied locally to the penis itself that can help increase (or most of all keep) the size of the penis, or decrease it, respectively.
(...) This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey
More appropriately put it is not the abstinence of sex per se but the restriction of not letting it grow and/or not keeping it erect often and, if so, only for very short periods of time. A man with a low libido will not have the need to do much about it, because the penis will not erect regularly during sleep. In any other case, if a man wants to shrink his penis, he will have to actively prevent erections by putting on some physical device to help with this goal.

What i wonder is: has this actually become a thing for you and your husband, Tracey, to incorporate in your "sexual roleplay" or however you may call it? i can recall a posting made by you some time ago on another thread that didn`t really look like that...
OK got a out of the blue text from my husband last night while I was over Anthony's. It said I'm smaller now dear I'm 1.5" soft and just under 4" hard. I'm thinking OK where in the hell did the this come from he was acting like he was proud of it something. I love him but I just don't get it?
And if you both actively want to make "him" shrink, what would be your goal, size-wise? Three inches or under (that would officially be within the micropenis range), or is this not of importance to you? ...i`m just a curious mind. Regards.

I find myself wondering about the different ways cuckolds and wives. sometimes desire to make the small white penis a forgotten distraction, or some how have it done away with for good. Many but, not all wives after experiencing a much more satisfying sex life, more so after discovering BBC, don't want to deal with a tiny penis anymore. I have been told by wives that go Black cock only, that the thought of having to pleasure the husbands tiny white penis becomes disgusting for them. When a man becomes aware of the woman's feelings about his penis, I can understand the desire to take away any embarrassment or humiliation of the penis by making it a useless limp dick.

OK it's been awhile since I checked my husband to see if his cock is getting any smaller since it's not in use anymore. Since my hubby can't get hard anymore without watching me and Anthony together I loaded my photo's and vids to our TV and told him that I wanted to check his size again. He happily approved so he pulled down his pants and watched the TV while my media went across the screen. It didn't take long before his little wee wee started to grow and it didn't take long for it to stop either :bounce:. Anyway before watching he started out at 1 1/2" soft and at it's peak length it was 4 1/4" and not very hard either. That is down from the 5" it was the last time which was a few months ago WOW! Not letting him have sex is really working. So I gave him some lotion and a rag and said you can finish to my picks sweetie and he did all in about 30-40 seconds and he shot out a small amount of cum. I gave him a kiss grabbed the rag and told him I loved him and I went to bed. This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey
God you are the perfect Hotwife I wish I was your cuck

Your hubby's dick is responding as it should. And via the bulk of cuck-related posts on this site and others, his dick might possibly continue shrinking if you add some shame/humiliation to the menu. The more emasculated he feels, the less the need to have a sexually effective appendage. A vicious perfect storm cycle that will hopefully continue to makes things wonderful for all concerned.

OK it's been awhile since I checked my husband to see if his cock is getting any smaller since it's not in use anymore. Since my hubby can't get hard anymore without watching me and Anthony together I loaded my photo's and vids to our TV and told him that I wanted to check his size again. He happily approved so he pulled down his pants and watched the TV while my media went across the screen. It didn't take long before his little wee wee started to grow and it didn't take long for it to stop either :bounce:. Anyway before watching he started out at 1 1/2" soft and at it's peak length it was 4 1/4" and not very hard either. That is down from the 5" it was the last time which was a few months ago WOW! Not letting him have sex is really working. So I gave him some lotion and a rag and said you can finish to my picks sweetie and he did all in about 30-40 seconds and he shot out a small amount of cum. I gave him a kiss grabbed the rag and told him I loved him and I went to bed. This with holding sex is really stunting his growth I love this cockolding lifestyle an awful lot :blackgreedy:. :qos: Tracey
Keep shrinking it, good for you helping him shrink and be more useless.

the same with my hubby, I like it so much because the difference to my black bf increases more and more

I like and fully support what Tracey is doing. Lack of activity for her hubby, lack of ******* flow and use of his manhood, will not keep it at an optimal level and functionality. To me this is great because I like the idea of her being for virile black men exclusively.

Shrin-cage is definitely the word. But it doesn't mean it only happens with a cage on. I had been caged by an ex-gf and back then there was a real reduction in size and functionality, from 7in to near 4in and lack of erection. But even after more than a year without cage and having recovered erection and normal function, we found out last weekend that my dick was no longer 7in anymore, but 6in at the hardest. Her bull moving in during the lockdown, my working harder to pay bills, and her working now night shifts have reduced our sexual encounters, even though the bull is out of town. Also my balls are now grape size from say strawberry size before.

Back