Hows everyone doing? Anyone from UK?

Naughtycouple2

Couple
From
UK
Hey there. Scottish couple here.

Sorry we arent verified yet, we havent done so due to our previous post so weve ordered some stuff to cover anything that would make people know exactly who we are, like tattoo cover up stuff, so we will sort that as soon as we can.

How is everyone doing and getting on these days? Were happy to chat to knew people see where things go and have great conversations. Were an open couple 😁

Happy chatting and stay safe!

Hey there. Scottish couple here.

Sorry we arent verified yet, we havent done so due to our previous post so weve ordered some stuff to cover anything that would make people know exactly who we are, like tattoo cover up stuff, so we will sort that as soon as we can.

How is everyone doing and getting on these days? Were happy to chat to knew people see where things go and have great conversations. Were an open couple 😁

Happy chatting and stay safe!
Pictures?

Hi i'm mixed race 25 years old looking for white woman and their husband so I can pound fuck out of their pussy and make it squirt on my face while the husband sits and has a wank if your intrested also I like to cum inside and get the husband to lick it out the sluts white pink pussy if you want to do this let me know do you have a phone number xx

Back