How you got your wife blacked at vacation resorts

It’s not very difficult in the Caribbean we were there in the 90s , Kim , my wife was laying on the beach and within minutes there were several black studs posing not far from her as she didn’t react they moved on , our trip was for her to engage with a black man but he had to be the right type for Kim , not just a poser like the beach men .
We ventured around the resort and took tours , on one tour the tour guide was a black man in his fifties,very charming and a little flirty with the ladies , great day ending at a bar for drinks , most left , Kim and I stayed so did Russ the guide, eventually it ended up just the three of us , Russ invited us back to his place for dinner , being a hot day he asked if we would like to freshen up ,I said no but Kim wanted to have a shower since she had got a little hot dancing with Russ, as she showered Russ and I had a ******* , he told me that Kim was a very shapely woman , I smiled, said wait till you se her naked he instantly got an erection which stood out like a pole , are you ok with this he asked , she’s all your if you want , Russ left and went to the bathroom ,I sat and helped myself to his booze , an hour later Kim joined me totally naked and smelling of sex and cum , can we stay the night she asked I want you to watch Russ fuck me he enjoys husbands in the room as he fucks there slutty wife .
Russ cam in his cock was hanging between his legs , one huge thick cock with balls to match , hey , he said , she takes it everywhere can’t wait for you to see this cock go deep , we drank ,Kim nestled in his arms which caused him to get erect and rest in between her ass cheeks he pinched her nipples and sucked on her neck ,Russ took her the the lounge knelt her on all fours and fucked her , pulling her hair as he drove his cock faster and faster , he then groaned and she got filled.
Russ fucked Kim several times that night but it had to end as he had to work the next day.
Two days later as we were having dinner in the town in walked Russ with two other guys , he came over to say hello ,kissed Kim and thanked her again , later as we were about to leave Russ came over and asked if we would like to go back to his place with his friends, Kim looked at me , I told Russ I would pick her up in the morning , have a great night .

It’s not very difficult in the Caribbean we were there in the 90s , Kim , my wife was laying on the beach and within minutes there were several black studs posing not far from her as she didn’t react they moved on , our trip was for her to engage with a black man but he had to be the right type for Kim , not just a poser like the beach men .
We ventured around the resort and took tours , on one tour the tour guide was a black man in his fifties,very charming and a little flirty with the ladies , great day ending at a bar for drinks , most left , Kim and I stayed so did Russ the guide, eventually it ended up just the three of us , Russ invited us back to his place for dinner , being a hot day he asked if we would like to freshen up ,I said no but Kim wanted to have a shower since she had got a little hot dancing with Russ, as she showered Russ and I had a ******* , he told me that Kim was a very shapely woman , I smiled, said wait till you se her naked he instantly got an erection which stood out like a pole , are you ok with this he asked , she’s all your if you want , Russ left and went to the bathroom ,I sat and helped myself to his booze , an hour later Kim joined me totally naked and smelling of sex and cum , can we stay the night she asked I want you to watch Russ fuck me he enjoys husbands in the room as he fucks there slutty wife .
Russ cam in his cock was hanging between his legs , one huge thick cock with balls to match , hey , he said , she takes it everywhere can’t wait for you to see this cock go deep , we drank ,Kim nestled in his arms which caused him to get erect and rest in between her ass cheeks he pinched her nipples and sucked on her neck ,Russ took her the the lounge knelt her on all fours and fucked her , pulling her hair as he drove his cock faster and faster , he then groaned and she got filled.
Russ fucked Kim several times that night but it had to end as he had to work the next day.
Two days later as we were having dinner in the town in walked Russ with two other guys , he came over to say hello ,kissed Kim and thanked her again , later as we were about to leave Russ came over and asked if we would like to go back to his place with his friends, Kim looked at me , I told Russ I would pick her up in the morning , have a great night .
Great story, what a trip that must have been 👏🏻👏🏻

We went on a long weekend break to the Algarve with our regular BBC and they cuckolded me from the minute we landed at the airport to when we returned to the uk. We are hopefully going to Jamaica in August this year, staying in at a Blacktowhite members AirRnb so will make the most of the local talent and tick a few of our bucket list ;) Hopefully have some new vids and pics to upload for all to enjoy

We went on a long weekend break to the Algarve with our regular BBC and they cuckolded me from the minute we landed at the airport to when we returned to the uk. We are hopefully going to Jamaica in August this year, staying in at a Blacktowhite members AirRnb so will make the most of the local talent and tick a few of our bucket list ;) Hopefully have some new vids and pics to upload for all to enjoy
Sounds kool. Would like to meet up while ur here.

My wife is 28yrs old 5'3 and myself 37 5'9
Me and wife have been role playing about bbc, hot neighbor etc. So i knew my wife was into it.

Well..it was our second wedding anniversary. We went to Dominican Republic for vacation. While we were there..we met really good black dude at breakfast buffet. He was about 50yrs old, 6'2. The guy was recently divorced as we got to know him. We then came back upstairs to our room..my wife got really horny. She wanted me to fuck her so i did.
I then asked her...why was she turned on so much??. She then said.." umm promise u wont be mad if i told u the truth"?
I reassured her i wont. So she then said that..she really likes this guy..and really want him bad. She further said..she dont know why but she seems to have crush on him. She then asked me to convince him to fuck his wife(her).
Making long story short..i asked him..he agreed.

Him and my wife were kissing and making out with each other like horny teenagers. She then sucked his 9 inches cock. He then fucked for whole week we were there. Ever since she tried few men.
But my wife enjoyed him alot.

Attachments

• fbfb480d-8dd9-4502-b675-4e31dc689baa.jpg
    fbfb480d-8dd9-4502-b675-4e31dc689baa.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 921
  • 92efc356-6f35-47d7-8687-624892d8fc69.gif
    92efc356-6f35-47d7-8687-624892d8fc69.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 915
If looking to have fun with an island guy check out Hedonism. It's a swingers, nudist resort. While laying on the beach Jennifer (my wife) noticed a nice well hung black gentleman and commented to me he had a nice package. We left the beach later and saw him at the bar. I told Jennifer to head to the room and I'd grab us two drinks. I spoke with Kevin and he understood our wishes. He joined us for dinner ( a good ice breaker making Jenn more comfortable) and headed to our room for "dessert".
They fucked for over two hours while I watched. He came three times but didn't get her off so I luckily got to finish.

Recently we were in St Kitts and meet a guy from Barbados and we all hit it off. On our last day there we took him our left over food etc and he and Jennifer got naked and he sucked her sexy nipples really hard while fingering her pussy. She felt and saw his cock and even though she has a Jamaican lover in our home town it's this new guy she really wants. He's flying to us next Wednesday for a week long fuck fest and I'm not allowed to watch.

Me and wife have been role playing about bbc, hot neighbor etc. So i knew my wife was into it.

Well..it was our second wedding anniversary. We went to Dominican Republic for vacation. While we were there..we met really good black dude at breakfast buffet. He was about 50yrs old, 6'2. The guy was recently divorced as we got to know him. We then came back upstairs to our room..my wife got really horny. She wanted me to fuck her so i did.
I then asked her...why was she turned on so much??. She then said.." umm promise u wont be mad if i told u the truth"?
I reassured her i wont. So she then said that..she really likes this guy..and really want him bad. She further said..she dont know why but she seems to have crush on him. She then asked me to convince him to fuck his wife(her).

Him and my wife were kissing and making out with each other like horny teenagers. She then sucked his 9 inches cock. He then fucked for whole week we were there. Ever since she tried few men.
What makes it even hotter is that it was your anniversary trip!
My wife once cheated on me on our anniversary, I didn't know it then but now it turns both of us on.
She has also said that she wants to be fucked in her wedding dress by her ex and that she doesn't want me there then...

Are they clips you took whilst she had fun in the Dominican Republic ?

Back