How would black men react to my swimsuit in public ?

I bought a new swimsuit for vacation this summer , will be in Florida and Caribbean . Wanted to know how blackmen would honestly react , would you approach me on the beach , or at a hotel pool . Would seeing me with my ( white) husband matter . What would you say ?

View attachment 5895684View attachment 5895685
First time I've seen one like that, Love it!!! I would approach and enjoy every inch and curve of you...

I would. I’ve always wondered if this type of thing turned black men on or if it felt desperate.
honestly, and with all due respect, may be this Lady is a wonderful human being and may be she deserves to be loved!
But who on Earth can believe this body is sexually attractive ??
This is beyond my understanding that people in that shape can exhibit themselves ! and once again, no hard feelings, no judgement on what she could be as a person !! But, honestly ????? this is pathetic in a way

honestly, and with all due respect, may be this Lady is a wonderful human being and may be she deserves to be loved!
But who on Earth can believe this body is sexually attractive ??
This is beyond my understanding that people in that shape can exhibit themselves ! and once again, no hard feelings, no judgement on what she could be as a person !! But, honestly ????? this is pathetic in a way
Different strokes I guess. My wife is built similarly and bulls LOVE to be all over her.

My question referred to the QoS swim suit. Does that kind of outfit attract men or do they see it as negative?

Different strokes I guess. My wife is built similarly and bulls LOVE to be all over her.

My question referred to the QoS swim suit. Does that kind of outfit attract men or do they see it as negative?
oh sorry, no idea / I m a white husband myself
I know , not each girl is a top model , I understand ! But there are some limits !!!Still I really find unreal to exhibit oneself with this kind of body

Please login or become a member to view

an "outspoken" pussy (lol) ,it knows what it wants and doesn't hide it. and what's more, it's very sexy. it deserves a good big hard and thick cock.

Back