How/when did you become a cuck?

On vacation in Jamaica over two years ago, black waiter after an evening meal. He was a bit longer but a lot thicker than me and lasted much longer than me. Very hot to watch and a real turn it on for Jess - she had two violent orgasms that night! The waiters must speak to each other, because she had a couple of other visitors over the following week. She's continued to be "blacked" and for my birthday bought me a chastity device - so that I behave when she's out

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 102
My wife had previously been married to a black man, and I'd known of her sexual attraction to black men generally from the start. I never wanted our relationship and ultimately our marriage, to come between her and her natural selection for sex partners. I'm a so-called 'alpha', never had trouble with women, always the aggressive type sexually, but... I knew I couldn't compete with her natural selection. Not vs the kind of men she responds to and trust me, it's DIFFERENT. I'd never deny her that. So here we are.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-335809-ct3AEER8JI.jpg
    bdsmlr-335809-ct3AEER8JI.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 86
We decided to be in a open relationship and one night she hooked up with a black guy, her first. She ended up inviting him round regularly so I'd often hear them fucking upstairs. Anyway, one night they were going at it, it was louder and longer than usual, she had multiple orgasms so I had to ask her about it. Turns out it was a different guy, also black. This is where she decided black was best.

For some reason, I just loved hearing her moans. Don't get me wrong, I've heard her moan many times before but this was different. I let her know and we decided that I'd always be in the house when she brought guys over

My girlfriend asked me if I wanted some photos of us having sex, that her ex was taking photography course. I said ok. It was all arranged and was going well but I was very excited and I came almost as soon as I slid in her. I pulled out and he just took over. I just lay there and watched.
That night my gf asked if I had enjoyed it. I said yes, did I mind her having sex with him, and did I want to do it again? I said yes. The next time I lasted a bit longer but the same thing happened. After that he just came round and fucked her in front of me. What can I say? I grew to need it, I liked the feeling.

We are still on our journey. But my wife started hooking up with guys when she would go out. I always enjoyed it and allowed it. Now I encourage it. She’s enjoying having her cake and eat it to

Back