How/when did you become a cuck?

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
I noticed that on this site there’s a lot of cucks on this site. I’m not in the cuck lifestyle. It doesn’t turn my fiancé or me on at all and I really don’t understand it.

Was just wondering out of curiosity when did this cuck fetish begin for you and how did it begin? Sorry if I sound ignorant. I just want to be able to understand it more!

I was dating a married women who was satisfied with her husband we met on sls we starting hooking up and I told her my desires to be cuckold and she was turned on by it. She loved bbc and made me clean her up after they cut in her lay under her lick her clit while she fucked and than last step she had me in a cock cage with leash n collar.. That lasted 3 years been hooked ever since

For me it started with swinging with me and my ex. We swapped with a couple, and I was amazed at how turned on I got watching my g/f with another guy (guy was white). The next day I asked her if she was interested in a MFM and we never looked back.

Keep in mind, this is in the late 90's, I had no idea what a cuckold was, I just knew I liked seeing my girl get fucked. We had a handful of MFM before we tried one with a black guy. Over time we both definitely developed a preference for BBC.

I noticed that on this site there’s a lot of cucks on this site. I’m not in the cuck lifestyle. It doesn’t turn my fiancé or me on at all and I really don’t understand it.

Was just wondering out of curiosity when did this cuck fetish begin for you and how did it begin? Sorry if I sound ignorant. I just want to be able to understand it more!
If you don't understand it and it doesn't turn your fiance on at all, you probably never will and that is just fine. Too each their own.
I actually first found out how much being cuckolded turned me on when I was in college and I secretly caught my girlfriend fucking another guy. This too was before the internet and no idea what cuckolding was, just knew that instead of getting mad at her, it turned me on. When I told her that I saw/heard her but it turned me on, she was excited too and continued to fuck him and other guys, often letting me secretly watch. These memories still excited me once I got married (to another woman) and after a few years we discussed fantasies, etc and she was turned on by the idea of her being allowed to have sex with other men while I would remain faithful to her so she started cucking me and I have been hooked ever since !

For me it started with swinging with me and my ex. We swapped with a couple, and I was amazed at how turned on I got watching my g/f with another guy (guy was white). The next day I asked her if she was interested in a MFM and we never looked back.

Keep in mind, this is in the late 90's, I had no idea what a cuckold was, I just knew I liked seeing my girl get fucked. We had a handful of MFM before we tried one with a black guy. Over time we both definitely developed a preference for BBC.

NYC Cuck, hope you are doing well in NYC. Do you know what it is about your wife fucking other men that gets you so turned on.

If you don't understand it and it doesn't turn your fiance on at all, you probably never will and that is just fine. Too each their own.
I actually first found out how much being cuckolded turned me on when I was in college and I secretly caught my girlfriend fucking another guy. This too was before the internet and no idea what cuckolding was, just knew that instead of getting mad at her, it turned me on. When I told her that I saw/heard her but it turned me on, she was excited too and continued to fuck him and other guys, often letting me secretly watch. These memories still excited me once I got married (to another woman) and after a few years we discussed fantasies, etc and she was turned on by the idea of her being allowed to have sex with other men while I would remain faithful to her so she started cucking me and I have been hooked ever since !

bellazz, like I asked NYC -what is it that turns you on the most?

The cuck thing began five years ago after my wife found a guy who gave her the best fuck of her life. For several years before that we swapped or she played with younger white guys. She found her bull when she tried black and never went back. Since I’m almost ten years older, lack stamina and am too small, I eventually gave up trying to compete with her bull. Sex with my wife now consists of me giving her oral and cleanup. I cum in her hand.

Last edited:
I technically became one a couple of years into my first relationship, in the early 1990's. My GF, who went on to become my wife started cheating on me after about 18 months. She'd promise she wouldn't do it again, yet would almost instantly start flirting with men again, and again, would cheat on me again. It caused me a lot of hurt and humiliation, and when she rufused to stop cheating and thought we should just split up, I feared not having a GF again as she was my first (and thus going without sex) so I had to learn to accept it or leave. In all honesty, took me another five years before I understood it (thanks the internet) and truly accepted it, and a few more years before it really turned me on. That was 30 years ago, and I haven't been able to turn it off since.

In college caught a girlfriend having sex with an older man. I enjoyed it. She didn't know I was watching. Then once married, set up the wife to be seduced by her boss when I was out of town. This has now progressed to my wife dating while I'm in chastity.
Good man

Started after we swapped a few times with other couples. She wanted to try bigger so we had her ex join us. Eventually, it became her fucking him with me watching. Then one of her coworkers (black) started hitting on her so we invited him out one night and he was way bigger than me and her ex (her ex is white).

For us it was an evolution, I do still have sex with my husband , but it’s the gentle love making type , he has a talented tongue and fingers and intercourse is enjoyable . But we both know for mind blowing sex he isn’t , pardon the pun , equipped . My boyfriends , bulls and others from parties creating an experience that is fulfilling and satisfying. The other part is I know my husband enjoys my experience nearly as much as I do .

there is no cuckold lifestyle , a cuckold is a man who has a wife that fucks other men regardless if he knows or accepts or helps her so by definition if you fuck other men your man is a cuckold but so what it is just a word. Women fuck for many reasons and sex is not always mind blowing and cum does not taste sweet and bulls do not own anyone but fantasy is great

Do you fuck black guys on the side?

Back