How true ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr one

Male
From
US
A guy buys a new guitar but he can't play with it so he gives it to a rockstar and this where where magic happens. The same with white boys who can't satisfy their white ladies (the guitar) so they give them to black alphas (Rockstars) and this where magic happens.

A guy buys a new guitar but he can't play with it so he gives it to a rockstar and this where where magic happens. The same with white boys who can't satisfy their white ladies (the guitar) so they give them to black alphas (Rockstars) and this where magic happens.
Really like the guitarist analogy. As I am one. With some frustration, patience, and a lot of practice. I became a very competent, confident guitar player. I would like to think that no matter how much "practice" our "vanilla friends" put in. They could never approach the mastery of pussy play as we do. 😉

Great analogy. But you mis-spelled Cockstars.

Last edited:
Back