How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

Hey,

I took your wife to a gloryhole and told her to ******* whatever the men shot out of their cocks. After an hour, I stood her up, mounted her ass and she did an anal spitroast with another anonymous gloryhole cock.

When I was done flooding her ass with cum. She looked back with an open mouth, begging me to fill it with my slimy black cock. I fell back on the floor and spread my legs. Her mouth on my dick almost made me cum again. Once she started licking my ass, I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth until I came in a different hole in her body.

1682169807224.png

Because she is top tier white pussy and even though the guy might be very obese his cock is still big and black so she took him to the bed and threw her pussy back on that black dick.
I'm not sure I'd call her top tier but that's a different topic. When you're a disgusting obese slob, you're automatically relegated to garbage tier, which is what that guy is. You cant have a big dick when it's buried under pounds of lard. The only thing big from what we can see is his belly. I hope he turns his life around

Back