How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

My wife said THIS is how a Bull should treat a white wife! This was her very first time actually meeting with her very first bull after several weeks of texting and talking with him.

I was a good husband and gave them the bedroom cause she was nervous to even kiss him in front of me. She said within a few minutes she knew she was hooked on Black Cock. She doesn't know what he did but he made her fall in love, Quick!

I was her only fuck until she met Him this night. She was 28. Up to this night, she had only had sex with me, her husband, and it was with a condom only!! She had told him IF they had sex he would have to wear a condom cause she wasn't on any birth control. He agreed. This video was less than 10 minutes after he got to our house.

You can see the look of love of his cock on her face as soon as he slides it into her. SHE WAS HOOKED! He doesn't even bother to try and put on a condom and you can see she does not even give a Sht if he puts it on. And i was so excited and horny about what was going on I didn't even give it a second thought, cause my fantasy was actually happening!! But My BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, INNOCENT, WHITE WIFE had her VERY FIRST fuck,BAREBACK, WITHOUT a condom that night and it wasn't with her HUSBAND, the man that loved her more than anything,... IT WAS WITH A BLACK COCK THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW SHE LOVED AND NEEDED MORE THAN ANYTHING AND ANYONE, INCLUDING ME...IT WAS WITH A BLACK GUY SHE JUST MET AND ONLY KNEW FOR A COUPLE MONTHS!! He fucked and unloaded in my wife more times than i could count. She came so many times in his dick, something i never was able to do for her. That was her first orgasms during sex she had ever had! And she squirted on his dick so many times!

And the worst part is from the very first time he was about to cum, instead of her being worried about it, SHE BEGGED AND BEGGED HIM EVERY SINGLE TIME TO "PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING HER" AND "PLEASE PLEASE CUM IN HER SHE NEEDS TO FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE TO GET FILLED UP DEEP WITH HIS BLACK CUM, PLEASE PLEASE!!" He ended up being her Bull for almost 2 years and he eventually got the woman I love with all my heart pregnant with HIS BLACK BABY.

And it all started as MY FANTASY to see my wife have sex with someone else.
View attachment 6077834
View attachment 6077835
View attachment 6077884View attachment 6077885View attachment 6077886View attachment 6077887View attachment 6077888
Wow

Back