How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

View attachment 20220901_221455.mp4
Have not posted in awhile, but this is worth sharing. My husband and I were having a little party at our house last night. Not a sexy, swinger type party. Just neighbors and friends. Well this neighbor from around the corner was walking by the house. I had seen him several times working out in his garage on my way to work. No shirt smooth dark chocolate skin. He stopped and chatted with us for a bit. He said we looked familiar but he was not sure where. I asked if he worked in healthcare since both my husband and I do. Nope he is an IT guy. We told him to stop back by if he wanted to have a *******. Well he came back and partied with us. We were inside making another ******* and he said he remembered where he saw us from. Then he showed me our SLS account page and my eyes popped out and I blushed. It clearly tells our/my preferences for black men and women. At this stage I try and stay with my regular 3-4 circle of guys. But after hanging out with him and a couple more shots, I was so horny i could not help myself. Everyone else was gone except the three of us and I told my husband I needed it bad. He gave me the green light. This video my husband took last night. I am usually not this vocal, but he was well endowed and gave me just what I needed. Plus a bonus round this morning before he left. What a great weekend!

Back