How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

This girl was the centerfold in the June or July issue of LegalTeen magazine back 5-6 years ago. Back then she had a slightly hairy pussy that was the same color as her hair on her head, didn't have that tattoo, and she was just as pale skinned ... hardly no pigment color at all.
She sure loves to fuck, that's for sure, and it looks like she's moved up to large size chocolate bars. Its nice to see her again, as she got older. Love to see her in a fuck flick.
Dont argue. Just look and enjoy!
But as you are an expert, you should know the hole truth: Her name is Lana, she is Russian, born on May 13, 1989. She was 20 when those pics were taken in 2010. No one knows where she is now. I guess she returned to Russia with a black souvenir in the belly...
Hi Lana, are you there? Pls send us a few pics of you and your 2 year old baby!

bang that white tight pussy my bruthas!!!!!! BLACK POWER LOL just being funny no racial crap I love white people,asian,latin, hell all people
Hi brutha,
I love all the people of the world too. But when it comes to pussies I only love the white ones. I cant help it, I am addicted.
Well brutha, you have to carry out your duty in America, I have to do so in Europe: filling the white pussy up with black seed! Just enjoy:

btw favo 60.JPG

Back