How to train youself to cum without touching?

Well Beaverboy I have cracked it
I followed Michael and Jamies progress on caging him
and started 2 deny myself
what an experience it has been Iam not caged but do this as if I am
I spend on average 12 to 15 hours daily on this site and savouring all that it offers
constantly throbbing and the exquisite feelings of denied orgasms is beautiful. the toe curling ,body shaking scrunching , of muscles in stopping at the very edge
I averaged 21 to 23 days for a while but have conquered it now
have not orgasmed since 26th of September and I love torturing my self like this taking my self to the very edge
read Michael and Jamie in my eyes she is the QUEEN OF CHASTITY.

Well Beaverboy I have cracked it
I followed Michael and Jamies progress on caging him
and started 2 deny myself
what an experience it has been Iam not caged but do this as if I am
I spend on average 12 to 15 hours daily on this site and savouring all that it offers
constantly throbbing and the exquisite feelings of denied orgasms is beautiful. the toe curling ,body shaking scrunching , of muscles in stopping at the very edge
I averaged 21 to 23 days for a while but have conquered it now
have not orgasmed since 26th of September and I love torturing my self like this taking my self to the very edge
read Michael and Jamie in my eyes she is the QUEEN OF CHASTITY.
But did you cum without touching-orgasm

But did you cum without touching-orgasm
yes in turns lasting up to 21-23 days every time
fucking awesomethat one second looking, reading or watching video and cock just explodes and no stopping
sensations are brilliant
now so long of denial different emotions
but just love total feeling of abstaining myself
how are you coping and do you enjoy what you are doing to yourself.

Cumming without touching - an interesting topic.

A more general question would be "How can I control my cumming?" If you can, you can use that for various scenarios, including extended sex sessions too. So this can also be of interest for fast-cummers and the "bulls" in here. ;)

One important gland involved in cumming is the prostate. You can cum without having a hardon or even being sexually aroused simply by massaging your prostate well. That's the intrusive method. On the other hand you can also massage your prostate by alternately tensing and releasing muscles that are close to it. ("Interior method")

The muscle that takes the most part (and that can be trained) is the pelvic floor muscle. Run an online search for "pelvic floor muscle training" and probably you'll find a good source for exercise instructions. ;)

Successful exercising and happy cumming! :D

Back