How to seduce the wife

I’ve wondered if a husband could get together with a bull or even another women and seduce the wife into fucking a bbc
It's pretty much a given that two people with a specific agenda can work together to break down any resistance of a third. Whether the second person is male or female probably is not as important as the degree of commitment to the cause and the access to the wife during the seduction phase of the campaign.

We have a younger black friend who has expressed an interest in flirting with and seducing my wife....Wonder how to make this happen.

I’ve wondered if a husband could get together with a bull or even another women and seduce the wife into fucking a bbc
Yes, of course it can be done and very often is done unplanned. How many wives or girlfriends were sleeping with their husbands best friend etc.? Nobody wants to be alone and everyone wants great sex. If you can’t provide this, find her someone that can and do it indirectly so she feels wanted and appreciated, which she will be!!!

Back