How to meet a black bull

The difficulty you are experiencing finding bulls, or legit ones, are about the same for me and many others when it comes to finding REAL women or couples. We encounter our fair share of fakes and flakes. While there is no full proof way to be 100% certain the person on the other end is genuine, you just have to do your own diligence to weed them out. Because you could video chat, text and call while driving there and they could still be a no show. Patience and Russian roulette are your friends. I have had more luck seeing a green donkey with Jerry curls than encountering legit meetup. Not saying they don't exist, just has not happened for me. And that's fine, I don't take this too seriously, it's just entertainment.

Well there are women out there that want it. So please keep coming after use!!!
Im in Arizona and hope that it will happen
Hey got a hint, In Phoenix there are some good bars where blacks hang out. Bar Smith, The Boom Boom Room, The Kettle black
Walk in sit down, order drinks. Look for eyes on you and take it from there. You will get offers without your husband but many will agree to a watcher, fewer who will go bi. Never had a problem leaving with one to five for some fun at our hotel.

Back